Windy pops!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 20 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Anyone else suffer? Its horrendous I can tell you!!

I can feel the gases gurgling around my tum, then KABOOM!!! . Not good at all, and imagine trying to stifle that at work???:whistle:
    Very tricky!!!

Oh and as for the love life..."Come 'ere for a cuddle, you gorgeous skinny woman you!!" PARP........:sign0007:

"OK, maybe another time then!!!"

Trust me, we are all suffering this one!!!:help2::rotflmao::help2:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    LOL I havent had it that bad are you eating the bars because I was told that they can give you wind:crazy: one lady in are group said the drink flavorings done that to her
  4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    I get it too:giggle:
    The last two nights ive had a strange pain just below my rib on my left, it doesnt last long but its so painful, i wonder if its trapped wind.
  5. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Lighter Life
    Oh I get it and it is really hard to control so have to avoid bars when I have meetings! My office is at the top of a flight of stairs so often have to walk up and down with my legs crossed otherwise it is like the 1812 overture!
  6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

I dont actually but dont have bars at all and also limit my intake of the falvrings cos that definately made a difference in the wind department!!
  7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I think it must be the flavourings as it doesnt happen when I just have a bar each day!!
  8. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Yes! And it's only my first week! Maybe I have other problems :/
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.