Windy pops!!

Sez

has started again!!
Anyone else suffer? Its horrendous I can tell you!!

I can feel the gases gurgling around my tum, then KABOOM!!! . Not good at all, and imagine trying to stifle that at work???:whistle:
Very tricky!!!

Oh and as for the love life..."Come 'ere for a cuddle, you gorgeous skinny woman you!!" PARP........:sign0007:

"OK, maybe another time then!!!"

Trust me, we are all suffering this one!!!:help2::rotflmao::help2:

LOL I havent had it that bad are you eating the bars because I was told that they can give you wind:crazy: one lady in are group said the drink flavorings done that to her

I get it too:giggle:
The last two nights ive had a strange pain just below my rib on my left, it doesnt last long but its so painful, i wonder if its trapped wind.

Oh I get it and it is really hard to control so have to avoid bars when I have meetings! My office is at the top of a flight of stairs so often have to walk up and down with my legs crossed otherwise it is like the 1812 overture!

I dont actually but dont have bars at all and also limit my intake of the falvrings cos that definately made a difference in the wind department!!

I think it must be the flavourings as it doesnt happen when I just have a bar each day!!

Back