Wish I was paid hourly...........

KD

Gone fishing
I'd be rich!!

106 hours 34 mins, I clocked up working in the last 7 days:eek:

That doesn't include anything not 'work' related (coming on here:D) making coffee, doing the housework etc.

Just doing schoolwork and my private business....at top speed too.

Unfortunately, kiddo has now run out of school shirts. New car, (well, new to us) was delivered today and I haven't even been out to see it, let alone drive it :(

So off for a trip around the block in the dark and an evening off, before I go into manic mode tomorrow.:sigh:

Have fun in the car KD, dont forget that you need your lights on, and check the brakes!! When I got my new car a few months ago I nearly killed myself, put my foot on the brakes and the car stopped so quick I shot out the seat!!!! Didnt realise that the old cars brakes didnt work that well!!!

When I got my new car a few months ago I nearly killed myself, put my foot on the brakes and the car stopped so quick I shot out the seat!!!! Didnt realise that the old cars brakes didnt work that well!!!

You're right there:eek: Especially since the brakes on our 'old' car were...um..suspect. Well, they did work, but you had to press so hard. These are really responsive:cool:

So had a drive around in the pouring rain and pitch black. Have to take new car to school for 6:30am tomorrow, so needed to try out this evening.

Never realised there were so many' gears' on these newer automatics:confused:

Even got slots to put the gear stick in if you don't want it to be automatic:confused:

Anyway. Twas cool. DH wanted to give me a crash course in 'how to put petrol in it'. I was more interested in the onboard computer :D

That figures.:p

being paid by the hour is lame - you'll get bored VERY quickly. You even get pay docked for breaks!

You work far too much xxxxxx

being paid by the hour is lame - you'll get bored VERY quickly. You even get pay docked for breaks!

Breaks? Breaks? What's one of them then :D

You work far too much xxxxxx

I am at the moment. For the first time for a week, I had dinner in the main family part of our house (as opposed to my music room). I've eaten all my meals in there. Even got dressed in there so I could do bits inbetween.

This morning I thought how good it would be if I could detached my hands and give them to DH so he could cut my fingernails whilst I carried on working :D :D

Gosh KD, that is more hours than I work in a week. :mad: Totally exhausting isn't it?

It is:sigh: thought I was going nutty for a while. Close to tears at one point and kept breaking everything I was touching :( Kept burning the dinner too:eek:

A bit frustrated at school as it's now been mentioned that kiddos shouldn't have Xmas parties at the end of term...but should have them in January because Jesus would be born by then:rolleyes: Grrrr. Not school's fault. New RE initiatives:rolleyes:

t is
sigh.gif
thought I was going nutty for a while. Close to tears at one point and kept breaking everything I was touching
frown.gif
Kept burning the dinner too
redface.gif
Oh I know that feeling, especially if I sleep even less than usual - which isn't much in the first place!

A bit frustrated at school as it's now been mentioned that kiddos shouldn't have Xmas parties at the end of term...but should have them in January because Jesus would be born by then
rolleyes.gif
Grrrr. Not school's fault. New RE initiatives
rolleyes.gif
___
You tell them from me that learned historians have dated the birth of Jesus to the month of September - all to do with stars and censuses I think.

Sorry you are having such a stressful time. Hope it calms down soon.

You tell them from me that learned historians have dated the birth of Jesus to the month of September - all to do with stars and censuses I think.

Yes, and at about 6BC. Not just to do with the stars and censuses, but the shepherds wouldn't be out tending their sheep in December. Too darn cold;) Besides, he was born 6 months after John the Baptist and J the B was born in either March or September. Anyway....they all know this :D

Sorry you are having such a stressful time. Hope it calms down soon.

Oh no. It's okay. I do like being busy. It's just when it gets too busy and I can't see the wood for the trees...then I start to panic a bit...then I break things, like backup drives, pianos, recording equipment, nails :D

A bit frustrated at school as it's now been mentioned that kiddos shouldn't have Xmas parties at the end of term...but should have them in January because Jesus would be born by then:rolleyes: Grrrr. Not school's fault. New RE initiatives:rolleyes:

The world has gone mad!

Back