Wish me luck 1st day today. :)

blue*eyes

Hi all just like to say starting Cambridge today,have been following your threads for a few weeks and you have given me the inspiration and motivation to start.
Really hoping i can stick to this plan as the only thing in my life i am unhappy about is my weight,which something CAN be done about.
I need to loose around 4 stone,i know you all are proberly get asked the same question,but how long does this normally take,i am having 3 shakes a day.
Kind regards H X

Hello BlueEyes,

I have about the same to loose and I started today too.

I lost 4 stone in 16 weeks last time.......... but I did follow it to the letter, and did not cheat. I decided every time I cheated, I added a week extra to my diet...............

You should loose the first 2 stone quite quickly, due to week one usually be a good loss.

I am right behind you all the way, and I am sure you can do it.

Bxx

Hi Blue Eyes - well done you keep it p i am starting tomorrow got all the soups in - cannot do milkshakes i too have read all the threads and i am going to do a small meal in the evening i think - Keep it up xx

Hello, can I join in your tread as I started yesterday!! I could really do with the support as I haven't really told anyone that I'm doing this yet. I've got about 3 stone to lose, but I'm gonna do it!!

Hiya yeah would be lovely for you to join me,I also need the support.I am sticking to shakes for 2 weeks was suppose to start on 3 but decided 4 is better for me,I felt light headed and being an anxiety sufferer in the past it has the same feeling so it's not pleasant.
Day 2 complete :-D very pleased with myself.
Xxx

Hit the submit button before I had chance to read what I had written,i just wanted to add ty for all your support,we can do this together stay positive and take each day as it comes :-D
Kind regards H x

Good luck there! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

How you doing blue*eyes? I'm on day 5, and first day with no headache! Feeling better now. Hope you are ok.

Hi, I am starting CD on wednesday so I was wondering if I could join your thread. I only registered today so I am looking for a bit of company on my journey. You are both doing really well on your first week x

Back