Wish me luck 1st day today. :)

How is it all going,so far so good for me,day 8 and get weighed on monday as away at the moment so two weeks worth.
Struggling lil bit could eat a horse lmao,,thats y i have poppedpon here for 10mins to get me back on track.

kind regards h x

Hi Blue*eyes, Ive just doen my first week, 4 packs mix of soup and shakes. It's been OK but also feeling tired, not much energy which I hoep will wear off as I want to increase exercise levels. Lost 6lb in 6 days (early weigh in) but have stuck absolutly 100% and more than had all the water, so feel Ok as long as I have a fair loss next week too. Only think is am feeling cold at night - curled up under a throw and can't get warm!! Don't think it's the weather but does it wear off? I feel liek an old lady!!

Hello all I am starting cd on Friday would love to jojn in with you guys xxx feeling quite nervous

Hi Lfc,
I am going to see my consultant tomorrow afternoon, so I will be starting on Friday as well!!! It would be great to speak to you and go on our journey together xxxxx

Hi Lfc. Welcome to the Cambridge diet. I've found it great so far after two weeks. Let us know how you get on Friday.

Hello everybody, hope you are all well and getting great results. Welcome to all the new starters, you'll do great - stick to it and the results are amazing.

Back