Wish me luck

Well done on giving up smoking. I gave up last monday just before my first WI. I was smoking ridiculous amounts, so am gonna save a fortune. Found that the patches don't really help so am using the gum and find that brilliant. It's not the stopping that's the problem though - it's the staying stopped. Just mustn't smoke ONE cigarette though - the next one!

Good luck honey, we can do it!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

YEY a stop smoking buddy!! :)

Well today is a better day, I took the patch off about 9pm last night, and went to bed at 10.30pm and had no problems. I woke this morning and put a new patch on, and I haven't even wanted the inhaler! I know I can't do without the patches yet, as I did want a ciggie when I woke up, but resisted and had breakfast early instead while the patch started working.

Day 5 and still going strong:) I've stopped using the inhaler altogether, and just have the patch on for 12 hrs a day.

Congratulations1.jpeg

So pleased for you. xx

your doing really well but don't make the mistake I did by thinking I could stop using patches.Stick with them to the end of the course.
Thought for today-there are over 4000 toxins in smoke from 1 ciggie. They know at least 98 cause cancer and the rest do other horrible things and are still being tested.If I made you a meal and told you I,d put 4000 poisons in it would you eat it?
Keep going. I know hard it is and you Can do it.:devilangel: :smoke::whip::happy096:

Day 6, and still no cigs:D

I have tried loads of times before and failed after a day or 2... I guess this time I was just 'ready'.

amit-congratulations-480.gif

I am so pleased for you. You are one day closer to being "clean".

hugs xxxxxxxxx

Back