Wish me luck

LesleyT

Hi all

About to head off to the Doctors to get my form signed so I can start the diet on Tuesday.

I'm nervous he'll refuse - so wish me luck!

L

Best of luck.

Good luck, fingers crossed for you - keep us posted.

Georgie
x

So your going for your MOT , best of luck at the doctors Lesley

Wishing you luck,
with all the moaning the NHS do about the cost of treating obesity, wouldn`t you think they would be pleased that were doing something about it. lol

How true Sarah , thats why i didn't join LL it was to much for me for the doctor to sign 95 pounds cos its out of hours and he said its out of his hands , we can't win

£95 to sign the form, OMG
Thats not far off 3 weeks cd packs

It was 65 pounds a week on LL and 95 to get the form signed

HOORAY

He signed it for no charge and wished me luck .... geez I must really need this diet lol

I am SOOO excited now - can't wait until Monday night to meet my CDC, this is so going to work for me :)

It's my 3rd Wedding Anniversary on my first day of CDC, luckily DH is doing the diet with me, so we're off to our fave restaurant tonight to celebrate!!

:party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048:

Thats brilliant news Lesley.
Happy anniversary for next week and good luck for the start of your cd journey, the first few days a trying but stick to it and keep posting x x x
What brilliant support you can be for each other, love is !! lol

Good luck on your weight loss journey hun :)

drink lots of water and you'll be fine

Hi Lesley, great news, it'll really help having someone to share the journey with. Happy anniversary and hope you enjoyed the meal out. :)

Back