***wishing wednesday daily thread***

OK I think I am going to make this an hour by hour getting through the evening thread!
First two classes done, 4 hours of classes to go. 1.5 litres of water down.
I will I will I will, I can I can I can :) lol It's all about the positive thought.

Thats the right approach Alexice - you have bucket loads of commitment to CD, it's just that we all get some tough days that challenge us. I will be 'tuning in' for your progress x

Evening all :)

Mandy, really sorry but I'm all for a Wigan win tonight, all Wigan fans here -- both my sons had season tickets but now they just go as and when they can. One of my colleagues is a Blackburn fan who's going tonight so we've had a bit of banter today. Hope you don't get too cold, the weather weren't so nice (slightly drizzling) as I've just gone through Blackburn on the M65.

BB - glad you enjoyed the show - have you found yourself singing the songs all day?

I've had a good, happy and positive feeling day today (though don't know why!) - hubby and son just sat down to eat so I'm going to go and eat pack number 1, have been really good today though and drank plenty so that's a bonus.

Mmm, unfortunately today I have been mesmerised by QVC! Not bought anything (treated myself to a necklace already this week, sterling silver chain and unikite pendant, which is a green and pink semi-precious stone). I am an addict, even though I tried to justify purchase (2 easy payments, competitive price, rare piece of jewellery to find elsewhere, I already have unikite bracelet and 2 pairs of earrings, so it would be silly not to have complete set).
Today it's Murano jewellery, quite expensive I think, but I wonder if my brain is chemically attracted to bright and shiny objects (bling, in other words, or 'tat and tut' as my friend Frank kindly informs me).

Sounds like you are doing very well Katie with CD today!

evening girls, sounds like everyones doing well today

am back from weigh in, 4lb gone this week, getting oh so close to the 5 stone mark now, hopefilly that will happen next week

i would love to get prepayment meters, had them at the ast house but its taken them over a year to even send me a bill for the gas, wonder how long a meter would take them?

Hi summayah

Very well done on the 4lb loss - fingers crossed for hitting 5 stones next week.

I have a pre-pay meter for the electricity - I understand that all of the homes on my development were provided with one when the buildings went up about 16 years ago, although some of my neighbours appear to have got rid of theirs.
I am assured by the electricity company that I don't pay any more because I am on a meter (some people automatically assume that it works out more expensive - not sure if its the case with some companies) and I do find it useful for budgetting.

Hope that you find your gas and electricity supplier to be efficient in their response to you.

well done summayah on your loss, you are doing brilliantly

got back from the football almost an hour ago and just about thawed out now, my feet were lovely and warm in my boots but thats about it, had long sleeve top on and footy shirt on top of that and jeans coat scarf and gloves and think i froze off some calories shivering that much ;)

sorry Katie but woooooohhhhhhooooooooo
Blackburn 2 Wigan 1 :D:D:D:D:bliss:

Back