Wispa gold syns

I had one the other day and i think it worked out as 13 syns. Its about 260 calories. A lot of syns but oh my god was it worth it!x

Jeez!! 13 syns!! i have already scoffed it! and i agree they are soooo delish! ah well i have been good today and havent gone over 15 syns with this wispa so not too bad!

where did you get your wispa gold from ??????? i always have a wispa as my fix and wished they still did the wispa golds !!! i havent found any anywhere !!

OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate TWO of them last night - needed a serious chocolate fix obviously....oh well better be good now for the rest of the week....:eek:

where do you manage to get wispa golds???? I used to love them and can only ever find the plain chocolate ones!!!

they just brought them back out limited edition - I am resisting them as they are my favourite.

Cadbury Wispa Gold 52g standard

red.gif
Original 13½ Syns
green.gif
Green 13½ Syns

I love Wispas but have so far resisted having one as they are so many syns - however, I may have to give in now, used to love Wispa gold even more.
Damn this thread!

i just ate one my oh brought one and shared so not to bad, they are gorgeous however my fav is wispa mint they are devine:)

Last edited:
i had one on saturday, i am glad i did not have any others syns that day.

Wispa Golds are evil!!

They are just to good and far to many syns! At work we have a counter display of them so they are calling me everyday!!! So far i have only had 1 and that was enough to cure the craving!!

For now anyway!!

I love Wispa Golds so so much. My thought was if I eat enough of them they might stay for keeps. Mind you, should probably eat a few less now I'm doing SW.

Back