WK 1, oh no

malibu

Hey guys

Well I must say I was really good Mon-Fri but then Sat was here I had a family party, too much wine and buffet food shall we say, only myself to blame :cry:Ive lost 2lbs which I know isn't bad but for my first week I was really aiming for 4lbs off at least. Only myself to blame. Must say im really loving WW right now and im still in the right frame of mind but I think I might need a bit of support at the minute so have decided to go to class tomorrow since registration and first meeting is free right now! I go on my hols to Majorca in 4 wks so i'd love to loose at least 7lbs, heres hoping...

9.13lbs - start weight

9.11lbs - 16.08.10 (hope this is right, my scales can go haywire...looking forward to weigh in tomorrow so I can get proper result) :)

Hi you guys and well done on your 2lb loss, i think any loss is brill and if you aim too high you end up sad so since I started I say if I can lose half a pound or more I will be so happy. Its so far been 2lb a week for 3 weeks so Im very happy. Having known the joy of being my target weight 11 years ago after losing 5 st on ww ,it sadly crept up slowly over the years so this time Im investing in slow steady loss and changes that I hope are for good. Please be happy with the loss and good luck with your aims.
Kaz hunny you can do it so dont let it get to you and just keep writing everything down that you eat in case your forgetting something?
Big hugs Maria x

Thanks guys, you's are absolutely right! more I thought about it I can't aim too high cause I will be disappointed if I don't do as well as what I hoped for...im heading to palma nova in 3 wks, really hopeful I can loose 6lbs, but heyho if I loose another 2lb i'll be happy xxx

Back