wk 5.wi.in.

Linda5111

I can do this.
Lost 3lb,bit disappointed :sigh:I thought i would have lost more with having so much to lose. Still... its a loss:).hope all of u due for weigh in have good losses.:)

3lb off is 3lb off - we all fluctuate with out losses from time to time. What matters is the accumilated loss. Let's face it if you had been doing WW or SW or something you would have been over the moon with that. 3lb a week for a month is nearly a stone!!!!! and that's pretty normal for CD isn't it?

Keep your chin up and try not to be disheartened - we can't be loosing 4 and 5lbs all the time, it's the longer term that counts.

You are doing absolutely fantastic!!!!

xxxxx

Aww don't be down.. that's fantastic! imagine if you were on SW or whatever.. it would be a lot less.

3lb a week is 12lb in 4 weeks.. Just 23 weeks to lose 71lb (think I saw that on your ticker). that's really not that long hun! ((Hugs))

Pick yourself up... check you're sticking to plan 100% (just in case) and enjoy your loss! :)

edited to say you've lost 1lb under 2 stone in 5 weeks!! now THAT needs celebrating!! :D

It's all the in the right direction Linda, well done, doing brillopads!

xx

Aww don't be down.. that's fantastic! imagine if you were on SW or whatever.. it would be a lot less.

3lb a week is 12lb in 4 weeks.. Just 23 weeks to lose 71lb (think I saw that on your ticker). that's really not that long hun! ((Hugs))

Pick yourself up... check you're sticking to plan 100% (just in case) and enjoy your loss! :)

edited to say you've lost 1lb under 2 stone in 5 weeks!! now THAT needs celebrating!! :D
Never thought of it like that, I feel better already... thanx guys.

Go Linda! :D:D

Thats really excellent! A loss is a loss no matter how big or small, main thing is, Its moving in the right direction!

Keep this up and you'll be parading in your bikini this summer no bother! :D:D

Cat Bee x

thanx cat-bee, but a bikini with my stomach, don't think so..rolf. My stomach resembles Al capone's face.. full of scars from ops lol. But i think a swimsuit at least.

lol Linda...Im the same, got horrible stretch marks all along my 'apron belly' :cry: I hate them, however, I found a bikinis which have a high waist / ruched panel at the top of the briefs which hides it perfectly! No one else has to know what lurks under there! lol

Cat Bee x

Hi Linda
Definitely chin up, 3lb is going in the right direction so this is a good thing. I keep telling myself this is a journey not a race. With regards to the tummy thing, I have started to use the product Bio-oil and it is doing wonders for my skin. I purchased it in Boots and it helps with stretchmarks and scar tissue. I pop my ipod on after my bath, massage into my thighs and tummy and let in soak in.
My small tip for the day.....
Good luck with next week, big hugs:)

Well done chick, 3lbs is still amazing and ya are well on your way to getting a stone a month. All the best for next week

Back