wondering.....

Kes

Gold Member
hi all...
im just trying to find some other ideas on what i can do to loose weight... ive hit a point (after only 4 weeks) of staying the same weight.
currently on Slim Fast......
just wanted to know a little bit more about slimming world... what you do, what you dont do, and meals/exercise...

what has everyone lost while on slimming world.. what you do that doesnt work...

just really wanna know what its really like... the good the bad and the ugly....

THanks heaps in advance....

SW is simply fab! I love it! It's not like a diet - just a change in eating habits more than anything. You're never hungry due to the stack of free foods you can eat.

I've lost 21lbs so far. You have plateaus like any plan/diet but that's natural.

I vote for SW, but I am biased ;)

xxx

how much does it cost???

It's £9.50 to join + that weeks fee. After that it is £4.50 a week.

xxx

I've lost lots on SW (had a little gain last week, but that was my fault).
I would recommend it because you can EAT FOOD lol

There are loads of food you can eat freely, without having to weigh them - you could have, for example, roast chicken, with loads of veg, slimming world roast potatoes and it would all be free food!

hey i joined sw last week its brill theres so much free foods u can eat tht isnt all lettuce leaves its real food lol so id vote for sw !! good luck xx

There is no ugly with SW really. It's all good. It's based around free food which you can eat as much of as you like and then some healthy extras like bread, cereals, milk and cheese and then some treats like chocolate. It sounds too good to be true but would never do another plan after doing this one. Just have a look on the recipes section and you'll see how much you can eat.

Back