woofie ??

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
hey hunnie , did it go ok ? been thinking of you and yours today , hope all well hunnie xxx

Ello, poppet. All went ok. Saw the surgeon, he was happy with his healing, Pulled some stitches out ( Mummy nearly passed out ) He wriggled as it hurt.... His brother cried... Bless him... But it had to be done.....

We travel by car... Had 2 near misses, bloody drivers. Ended up on the pavement due to another car ( &^$£""%@~}{)*£!£R) The horn was in well use today as well as HIS mouth.... At 1 put I thought HE was gonna get out the car and poke him on the nose lol...Hee Hee

Came home with a banging head!! 2 ratty kids!!! Him not doin the washing up!!!!! GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!!!

BUT the sunshine was lovely, what I saw of it and we got home, alive. Need to count my blessings : o )

Hows u, pet?
Good run today?
I bet the sunshine by the sea was lush?

{{{{{hugs}}}}} For asking about me and the little ******* x x x

Woofy X

glad it went well woof, should of let me drive ya in london, im a little demon there lol, i was based there for two yrs and i was a staff car driver, i used to tuck myself in behind the taxis and go for it lol,
stitches out always look terribly painful but usually arnt, but i think when its your kid it hurts you more than them,

I use to drive when I had my little z3 but now Ive this big 4x4 thing I cant.... I cant see over the bloody stirring wheel... lol I know. I know. SHORT ASS!!!
Its ok driving it around here but weaving in and out of traffic that IS MOVING is another thing.... Yes, I am Blonde hahahaha

So, HE has to drive : O (

Woofy X

Glad to hear it went ok today Woofy. What a brave little boy you have.

ah bless you both , ah and his brother , god luv him xx

Back