Woohooooooooooo :D

nattyclare78

Silver Member
Ok, perhaps not a complete success story but I have dropped a dress size and am now a size 14!!!!!!!!

Not been in a 14 since I was 17 :D :D

so happy :D

Congrats natty! You should definately be pleased, very jealous! :D

Congraulations! It's such a great feeling to go down a size :)

LOL Natalie, well done, no wonder you are so excited. :)

Well done!!!! That is just fantastic!!

Well done hun on your achievement x

congratulations nattyclare78! a fab achievement - i cannot wait to get down to a size 14!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Well done on your brilliant achievement.. I'm truly being inspired here and you're one of the reasons why. Keep up the good work, well done!

well done xx if i could drop a dress size i could wear the fat clothes i bought for last years holiday!!! lol 14 weeks till my hols...... heres hoping xx

Congrats! You look great. Keep it up. I too have lost a good amount of weight in the past 4 months and I feel so much better about myself so I can understand your excitement. I did it using pilates, running and my Bistro MD diet food. I think diet and exercise are the most important factors in reducing those unwanted pounds.

Well done on such a fantastic loss hun, that is absolutely brilliant, no wonder you are so chuffed! I'm always really inspired when I read stories like yours and it just spurs me on to want to be able to come on here with my success story too :)

Good luck with the rest of your loss - keep us updated and I hope to chat some more with you soon! X

Back