wooo hooo

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi all sorry not been posting much havent had time to scratch my bum :eek:
well iv been to the chemist this morning and im down another 2lbs that takes me to 10st 10lbs only 3lbs or so to go now!
Im off out to nite to celebrate in a pair of size 10 yes size 10 hot pants :D

Soooo excited for you! That is fantastic! Gosh to be soooo close to target. Well done and good for you skinny!

Well done babe, thats ace.....Any chance of a photo in the hot pants ;-p xx

Im off out to nite to celebrate in a pair of size 10 yes size 10 hot pants :D

Well done on your weight loss and mega well done on your new size 10 hot pants!!!

Fantastic achievement!!!

Have a great night out!

Love Mini xxx

thats great well done x

Yep theres a chance Gary haha! Ill put up a few pics from my hols too later, im off to have my nails done now :D talk about treating myself awh well!!!

YOu deserve it ladylipo, a big well done to you, fantastic!

WOW.....cant wait to be at Size 10 myself! You will be at target within a week or so at this rate!

Well done hunni.... great loss!!! Size 10 eh fabbbbbbbb

Well done you!!!! Must feel fantastic!!! Any chance of a peek at your refeed diary hun, would be a great help. Also how did you get on on hols weight wise?? Well done again!

Well done, size 10 is fantastic!

x

well done what a feeling it must be actually wearing a size 10.
yes can we please have your food diary to look over thanks

Woohoo you go girl bet you looked fab xx

Well done you!!!! Must feel fantastic!!! Any chance of a peek at your refeed diary hun, would be a great help. Also how did you get on on hols weight wise?? Well done again!

On holidays i never gained a lb i stayed the same! I shall certaintly post a few things i have when iv more time!

Had a brill nite last nite but jaysus im sufferin today:(

For those of you who wanna have a look iv put a couple of hol photos in my gallery! im still not happy with myself tho im quite flabby lookin still, think i may cart my lazy ass off to the gym!!

Back