• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Woooo!!!!!

Chelle_s

Well done girlie that is great xx

TracyAnne

Very well done you
x x x

IwannaBaMiniMe

Sooo all week ive being doing lipotrim some days been having 2 shakes and ahigh protien mean with no carbs to keep me in ketosis..and today was weigh-in (6th day!) ....I LOST 1Olbs meaning im just 11lbs away from target!!!! Im soooo happy it unreal!! :D

Well done! I'm doing the same as you x2 shakes and a small protein meal equaling the same calories as a shake. Thought this would work! I'm on day 3 today!
I did this in may for 20 days and lost 18lbs and haven't really put anything back on just the odd lbs either way.

first timer

Amazing I think I might try this I am fine up to about 4 or 5 o clock then I end up cheating can I ask what you had for your protein meal?

first timer

Perfect sense think I'll give it a go and see here's to me starting 2morrow I have a stone to loose and hoping won't take too long. Do you have meal every night or just some? Sorry for all questions

first timer

Thanks just on my first shake but as I say I'll be fine until bout 4 and then I talk myself out of the diet sometimes it's not even that am hungry! But am going stick at it this time have 2 dresses to fit into for Xmas

josiejojojo

Well done - what the camera adds lipotrim will taketh away :) xxx