Woooohoooooooooo!

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
Just had to tell someone that I got my 2st award last night!
And who better to share with than you lovely peeps, who know how much it means to lose weight.
That's 2st 1.5lb gone in 8 weeks, and honestly if I can lose weight on this eating plan then anyone who loves to eat can.
I now weigh 22st 7.5lb, and my next goal is to reach the 20st mark. It may take weeks, or maybe even months, but I KNOW i CAN DO IT WITH YOUR SUPPORT (AND KICKS UP THE BUM!)
Anyway, just had to share, and spread the love!

Brilliant news well done, and good luck for the next goal xx

well done
I too am soooooo close to my 2 stone award
cant wait for the ''WOOP WOOP '' FEELING
WELL DONE XX

Well done Huni!!!
We didnt do anything...at the end of the day it all came down to your determination!

Big well done hun, we do know how much it means and your deserve it.:)

Mrs V, of course you all helped!!!!!
I come on this site religiously every day (sometimes twice!) and read about all of your slimming journeys. I use the recipes you peeps post, laugh at the funnies, cry at the sads, compare food diaries, cheer at the weight losses and, most importantly, know that if I have a hard time I can come on here and share.
We are all in the same boat, (a bl**dy big one!) so you lot have been there, done it, and prob bought the t-shirt!
So to all, THANX!

:553: I'm so fussy for you!!!

You must feel great, imagine carrying an extra 28 pounds around with you all day.

Thanks for letting us share your good news.

fantastic well done.xx

Thats fab!! what a great motivated attitude you have! your an inspiration to us all go you!!!!! xxxx

Well done you! :happy096:

Back