Woop! If you were 100% today!!

1/2 a whoop!! I did have 2 bars but still 100% xx

Last edited:
Me too Hannah. I grabbed one as I was running out of the door this morning, had a soup when I got home, then grabbed another as we all went out for an impromptu dinner tonight. I wasn't going to bother having a 4th pack to try and make up for it.....

It's no big deal to have 2 bars and 2 packs on the occasional day, so you both definitely still count as 100%! :D You've not had anything by your LL 'food', so that's what counts! :)

Twinny, that's what I do too... if for some reason 2 bars were just way more convenient and so had no choice, I just have the left over pack the next day when I would have had the bar... sorted! I guess out LLC would say it's not the best pattern to get in to, but sometimes it can't be helped... And it's not done me any harm! ;)

xx

That's what I figured Pinkie. I really can't be bothered with trying to mix a shake or soup when I'm out and about so sometimes needs must :D

Totally hunny... You're smashing it, so hey, you must be doing something right, eh? :D

xx

I did it!!! Woop woop!

And a whoop from me... A bit deflated and my inner resentful child is shouting but nevertheless a whoop :)

Tell that inner child to Be quiet!

A whoop from me too - day 6!

Whoop from me today!! :) :)

Last edited:
Back