WOOP WOOP DANIEL GONE!

i think when the lines are engaged you have to keep ringing.
I voted for diana last night and just kept ringing and couldnt get through!
x

Also I am a singer, I know for a fact that if you have problems with your throat you REALLY shouldnt sing it can damage your vocal chords for life! EVen if you speak it can damage them and why when people have larangitus your told not to speak!
x

is it just me or does diana sound like kenneth williams from the carry on films??? 'ooooooh matron'!!! lol - as you can tell i can't stand her voice! :D

LMAO. Never thought of that one. Yes she sounds like Dolores from the cranberries too. I did like her originally then quickly found it boring until she did call me by blondie.. then she went back to the wailing again. I don't dislike her she just annoys me LOL.

I really have no preference as to who should win as long as it's not Rachel. I went off the X Factor a couple of years ago when the voted Ben off. He'd got the best voice that was unique. Ok, he came third, but I thought he should have won.

I did voice my opinions on each person in a separate x factor thread but got slated for being racist (I'm not sure where the replier got racist comments from, I guess reading between the imaginary lines) so I'm trying to keep my personal opinions a little bit quiet. :(

I thought Ben was great aswell.

Seen him a few times since aswell,

On the tour, at Butlins with Journey South & Chicco, then again at Butlins last year at the party in the Pavillion, there were loads of X Factor contestants there that weekend, including Shane Ward. (also saw Journey South when they went on tour just after the show ended...how sad!!!!)

We did book tickets to watch his tour aswell last year, but it was cancelled.

Think he should have been second rather than 3rd, whether you like her music or not, don't think anyone was gonna beat Leonna's voice!!

Lisa x

i too am a singer and i had laryngitis last year and i had it bad,mine lasted for three weeks and luckily we didn't have to cancel any gigs in that time!
but the difference is i am a mum of three teenage boys who constantly argue and i couldn't rest my voice, i went to the doctors and and they wouldn't give me anything
whereas she gets a harley street doctor and probably antibiotics or summat!!!!!

i couldn't even talk let alone sing!

Hi there

Just to get back to my original point of the series being rigged.

Dianna is young slim & what they see as the complete package, where as if we think back to Pop Idol (both shows masterminded by 'Cowell' with exactly the same rules) Rik Waller was nothing of the sort, with exactly the same problem with his throat.....the difference being he was not slim & didn't show off his panties & he was kicked off!!

Still not wanting to upset anyone here, but how can anyone say that this series is not rigged, by whatever means for her to win??

Lisa x

Yeah I agree its some how fixed. Laura had an amazing voice but Simon kept on at her dress sense and I think weight issues too.
Diana has such an annoying needy scratchy voice it just irritates. She reminds me of Sarah Lou from Corrie.
Think Alexandra will win as she is what they are looking for.
Rach xx

I dont think its rigged, I dont think they could afford to take that gamble. Diana had to have last week off and I could be wrong but I dont remember anyone being kicked off in the past for being sick one week. I think shed have been in a very tricky position if shed been ill again this week.

I do hope Rachel is off next week. Personally I dont think she should ever have got past the initial stages of the competiton. People HAVE been kicked off in the past for criminal offences yet they let a convicted drug taker/dealer/thief whos been in jail continue... what a fantastic role model she is.

If she did win she wouldnt last 10 mins with that arrogant attitude of hers.

Very sad I know, but I've watched them all & Rik Waller was deffo kicked off for being ill with exactly the same thing & wasn't allowed a week to recover. I remember it very well, because they brought back Darius as a substitute, this was before he grew up & I remember thinking what the hell are they doing!!

Lisa x

I didnt realise that... that seems awful harsh not giving him a chance of recuperation but then it probably did us a favour in the long run ;)

Maybe now the show is so much more established theyve realised its a wee bit unfair. Would have been interesting to see what happened if Diana couldnt perform last night, I cant see how they could have possibly allowed her a 2nd week off

Back