Extra Easy Worked for me!

CornishPisky

I am astonished!
Just come back from a week’s holiday in France, (gorgeous weather, even more gorgeous food, & the wine was just to die for!!!). :D I do SW from home, red & green, but I wasn’t sure how I would cope with this in France. I had never tried doing it before, but decided to have the week as Extra Easy.
I have just weighed myself, fully expecting to either STS or put a few pounds on (that wine really was fab..!) – but I have lost 2 & a half pounds! I am completely & utterly gobsmacked & more than a bit happy! Just 4 pounds to go to target, whoopee! I had been losing just a pound here, half a pound there, so to suddenly lose 2 & half just by following a different plan is amazing! I guess it goes to show that mixing & moving about really does work...;)

EE has worked really well for me. I am sensible about it and I stick to it and I've lost a lot without suffering too much. Heh.

Well done :)

Gotta love SW

Well done!
EE is great. I won't do anything else.

Fabulous! Well done. A change of routine often does help get things moving. Good work. What a great surprise to expect again and have a bumper loss!

Just make sure you have a careful, on-plan week this week so the wine doesn't come and bite you in the bum. Sometimes can happen!

Good going!

Congrats, EE does tend to give a really good first loss, and even better for you concidering your naughtys :) sounds like you had a fab week aswell.. xxxxxxxxxx

Back