World Of Warcarft

I play as well!

Have a Level 80 Blood Elf Priest :) Was really hard going to start with but made it, now enjoy playing raids and stuff and Fishing! :D

Oh no Fishing !!! its boring enough in real life let alone in game. The only bit of fishing I did was to get the monster from the pond in IF - the achievement for it :D

WoW was better back before Burning Crusade I think, I miss that game :(

I didn't play much before burning crusade, hit 60 with about a week to go so missed out. I loved TBC, pretty bored with Wrath though, there's just nothing to do outside of raiding so only log on for the raids now, I used to live on it. :eek:

I played a little bit of Vanilla WoW as we call it then played most of TBC and now into ICC on Wrath. Not long till Ruby Sanctum though! :D

So if anyone plays Horde on Draenor and want's a new friend add Euthenasia :D and I hope I can help if anyone is stuck or needs a boost :) I dont even charge! (hahah!)

(KNEW you were gunna post)

I ditto the above x

I've just created a couple of hordies on a new server - dragged across there by my GM - cos he was bored with our main server - Stormrage. I didnt think that I would be able to leave Stormrage (cant remember the name of the new one only been there a week lol) but thought that I would give it a try and concentrate on the horde for a while - time to be bad.

My OH did and he had quite a few characters as did I.

Other commitments have ment we can't play anywhere near as much.

Yup, i just returned to WoW after nearly two years absence! Funny to see my Mage still sat on the bed in Stormwind where i left him 2yrs ago (and the cheese in his backpack is still edible after all that time!).

I am on Terenas though,

I used to play WoW online, but wasn't entirely sure what I was doing :D

wow

so happy to have found minimins, not only is it supportive about me jiggly bits but i can admit to my other guilty pleasure (not counting baileys, fags, trashy mags, ben and jerrys etc......lol)!!
i have an 80 hunter on Dragonblight and and 9 chars in total cos i have the attention span of a gnat an like to swap between them all. Tbh i don't do raids or dungeons much cos i'm a bit pants and with 3 daughters guaranteed id be about to slap the litch king and hear "MUMMY........" screeched from the other room :p but if any 1 else on my realm wants to help me with Kara (old i know) i just want the ruby slippers........god im such a girl some times lol
FTH !!!

:character00148:

My OH used to play this professionally.

x

Professionally? How so?

He was sponsored by different companies.
And people started taking an interest in what he did, because he was so good at it.
He got whats known as a "world first" on
some bosses in the game.

x

Back