World Of Warcarft

i played less after rolk came out wasn't my thing but i love cata! is hard in parts but in a good way and they have really done some lovely areas!

so I'd say yes but have a look at some of the stuff on you tube see what you think.

xx

I haven't played WoW in a year because my guild dissolved and Wrath just burned me out. Is Cata really as fun as people say it is? I'm thinking of coming back since I miss my level 80 mage a bit, but I don't really want to waste my money on something I'll abandon after a month....

Cata is awesome! There is load of humour in the quests, and some of the names they use are variations on film characters etc.

I haven't played WoW in a year because my guild dissolved and Wrath just burned me out. Is Cata really as fun as people say it is? I'm thinking of coming back since I miss my level 80 mage a bit, but I don't really want to waste my money on something I'll abandon after a month....

I downed a few of the raid bosses in cata before i quit to focus on other things - i started playing occasionally on a different realm though. Cata really is brilliant, similar to TBC but a lot better :)

wow fan

Another WOW fan here!

My hubby plays it religiously and it is so funny listening to him get stressed when there are idiots in the group or someone "ninjas" his loot:8855:

For me it was "if you can't beat them join them" so i started playing about 4 years ago. It is soooo addictive. Sometimes we both woudl play through the night at weekends.

With work and studying I had to take a break and had not played it since about Oct 2010 until recently. now I just play at weekends.

Anyone on the Doomhammer server?

Sooooo addictive

It is so amazing how many more women are playing it!!

I have characters on other servers but I only play the ones on Doomhammer as they are all over level 80.

since I returned to the game last a few ago I was amazed at all changes - I am such a noob now lol

Yea when the teenage boys find out your a girl they go a bit mental lol I have to stay quiet about it if I want any peace :p

I find that when they find out you are a woman they treat you different, good & bad. So I find it better to have male characters lol. I have found a lot of men play female chars too

Do you do instances and raids?

Yea most of my male wow friends play females. They say they'd rather look at a womans bum on screen than a mans :p. Not done any of the fireland raids yet just playing socially. Trying to practice healing on my shaman in a few instances now. Quite liking the new dailies too. What about you?

Yea most of my male wow friends play females. They say they'd rather look at a womans bum on screen than a mans :p. Not done any of the fireland raids yet just playing socially. Trying to practice healing on my shaman in a few instances now. Quite liking the new dailies too. What about you?

Lol - I have healed with my preist who I have given to my husband - he played it long enough to gear her up well and then gave her back when he needed the space to create a new char when the expansion came out. I have also healed on my Paladin and my Shaman but I panic a lot when doing it, so much pressure on you trying to keep a whole team alive. I do prefer healing with a shammy tho.

I hate melee chars, can't focus properly when its so close up. I prefer ranged, so love my lock, huntard and mage.

I did not know there were new dailies. I have just had to ask hubby (who is currently playing WOW) about them. He said I would not survive in there due to my gear - thanks love!

How often do you play?

Yea i dont like melee either you really cant see a lot of whats going on, although i used to tank on my druid a few years ago which i quite liked.
Play for maybe an hour or 2 each day at the moment just doing dailies and random achievements but when this guild im in starts raiding again il probably be on a few more hours in the evening.
I panic when im healing too :p I use skype/ventrillo and i get ppl laughing at me the whole time!
If you do the dailies in a group they go past really quickly just be careful on a pvp server because you get ganked a lot :(

I never play tank!! My hubby plays mainly tank or healer. My hubby following redundancy, plays daily all day!! through boredom. In the past when the addiction was really bad we were both known to be paying when the sun rose

I think my hubby said that to get into doing Fireland instances you need to complete a bunch of quests first, is this right?

My hubby uses Vent , which can be annoying when you are watching TV especially when he is tanking and people are causing aggro, can be really funny at times tho. He takes it all too seriously. I dont use it as I hate the sound of my voice on it

I love doing Wintersgrasp and other battlegrounds.
What is your worst characters? I did have a rogue but deleted it and I do not play my Warrior.

All this talk about wow is making me want to log in

Lol I play WoW about 2-3 times a week at the moment. Even after all this time of playing (6 years +) I only have 1 level 85 Warlock. My next highest is a DK at 70 but of course thats a bit of a cheat. After that I do have a lvl 54 mage. I have about 6 ally and about 5 hordies too (highest level is 40). I have a terrible habit of creating new toons because I like the names... thats why I am so slow at lvling lol. I am determined to get Loremaster on my Lock - if my Hordie GM will stop bugging me to play horde. He also wants me to transfer my lock to horde but I dont want to - she has been ally for 6 years and I dont want to change now.

You are right MrsBooty - all this talk of WoW makes me want to play :)

Horde ftw! :p Iv got loremaster on 2 characters :/ had a lot of spare time. Going for the insane title :p ..Thats why im trying to level a rogue for ravenholdt rep but i hate rogues :(

I've played for a few years, just cancelled my subscription this month tho. I guess I might go back to it after a break...used to have great fun but more recently I was just finding it a little tedious. :(

Horde ftw! :p Iv got loremaster on 2 characters :/ had a lot of spare time. Going for the insane title :p ..Thats why im trying to level a rogue for ravenholdt rep but i hate rogues :(

Lol - I hate rogues too. I got mine to 70 and deleted it. not a lover of close up combat, prefer ranged.

Really getting back into the game again. Got 3 chars to 85, druid, lock and shammy. I think my fave one at the mo is my shammy.

I am due to have an op on my foot at the end of Sept so will be laid off for 6-8 weeks, so gonna be doing a lot of wowing :)

I have my own guild which only has my chars in it, psychopathic retribution on doomhammer. only wanted it for the bank tbh.

How sad am I, I got the wow armory app on my iphone :)

speaking of wow, I am off to play now.

Started playing again recently and got quite a few 80's and a couple 85's always only done 5 mans but joined a guild and went on a 10 man raid tonight we died quite a bit but got to last boss and we had 3 or 4 goes and nearly did it but never quite managed it, was fun tho.

I started playing in 2007, but I haven't played much recently at all. I have various characters on The Venture Co server - my main being Valiah, a level 85 Undead Rogue.
I don't raid or worry that much about gear - I'm more in to collecting pets, achievements and five-man runs occasionally hehe ^_^

Back