World Of Warcarft

Whee, got our first heroic DS kill tonight on Morchok. We aren't a raiding guild in the usual sense, so this is a pretty big deal for us.

Grats LaMinx! :D

I can't be bothered with raiding, once I raid I have to get consumed in it and it takes over my life. I am just PvPing on my Paladin, running and not dying is pretty fun, although for some reason horde ALWAYS lose every battleground. Annoying.

I played on Skullcrusher as Ally and the Horde AWLAYS trahsed us in battlegrounds. I started a couple of new Horde alts on Kazzak with a couple of friends last week and yep . . . Ally ALWAYS win. I think it says so much about my PvP skills that I ought to just quit.

I'm not a PvPer, I'm not really a PvEer I'm more of a leveller. The problem is I'm bored of levelling now and so need to go embrace PvP or raids. It's difficult when you suck as much as I do. I only have 2 alts left to level on Skullcrusher - a 76 'Lock and a 60 Rogue but I don't like either playstyle much and so I'm struggling to get them both up just now. When I do eventually get them to 85 I think I may take a WoW break for a while - at least until the new expansion and my new Monk!! :p

I played on Skullcrusher as Ally and the Horde AWLAYS trahsed us in battlegrounds. I started a couple of new Horde alts on Kazzak with a couple of friends last week and yep . . . Ally ALWAYS win.

Well I started a discussion in my guild last night about this and everyone came to the agreement that if you are against German players (alliance OR horde) you will lose 99% of the time. Which is pretty f*cking annoying because I found that most of the time you are against them :mad:

I have 4 level 85s, I have a 68 Shaman and a 83 Warlock I need to max level. I should get it done ready for MoP but leveling bores me, it feels like a drag and I end up logging off. :D I am personally more of a PvE player but I am having to resist as much as possible, finding the game INCREDIBLY boring as well yet I am still playing it. I have 122 games on steam and none of them are any interest of me, I have completed them 20 times or find them really boring. I suppose I should get a life :p

Lmao :D in the unlikely events of me having much success, sure why not

I have a 68 Shaman and a 83 Warlock I need to max level.

My Lock is only 75 and I hate playing it. I've ground to a complete halt. The only thing I've levelled that was less fun was my hunter. It dinged 85 and has never been seen since.

My shammy is enhancement and I have to say it's one of my favourites to play. Of all my chars it's the one that gives me the most impression I'm doing ok - you see really see the bursts and procs kicking in.

Warlock just depresses me, I use to love playing her in TBC but in WotLK I just capped her then left her to rot. <_<

Shaman is pretty fun, I like getting all the Windfury procs :p I just feel put off leveling her because I hate Northrend quests... such a boring zone.

Bump bump bump, it's gone a little quiet on here! :D
How's it going? :p I decided to try a new realm out and level a hunter, with no heirlooms or anything. I am really enjoying it as well - prefer it to the current realm all my characters are on at the moment ^^

I'm hoping to get back into playing once I've got all my uni essays and deadlines out the way :) x

Bump bump bump, it's gone a little quiet on here! :D
How's it going? :p I decided to try a new realm out and level a hunter, with no heirlooms or anything. I am really enjoying it as well - prefer it to the current realm all my characters are on at the moment ^^

What server you on now?

I'm hoping to get back into playing once I've got all my uni essays and deadlines out the way :) x

I'm in the same boat for the next 3 weeks. :(

I am on Azuremyst, it was marked as a new player realm a few days ago, so lots of things going on for low levels :p Also the majority of the realm population is English, a big plus :D

I've been too busy for wow the last week or so has I have a lot of Uni assignments to complete. It'll be the same for the next week too butonce I've done them I'll be eager to get back to gaming. I needed a wow break anyway as it was all getting just a little bit tedious.

Lmao! Exactly :D

I spent an ungodly amount of time playing wow on anachronos as a drenai pally, then quit for a year, played on blades edge for a while, with my wife being a guild leader over there

Back