World Of Warcarft

I haven't noticed too much difference personally... in my time I went from Emerald Dream Alliance to Arathor Horde and back to ED Alliance! Hehe

typical i find this thread after i decide to take a wow break. Raiding 3 nights a week was just getting a tad too time consuming. Will probably head back in for pandaria. Trying out diablo3 but i guess i'm a healer at heart having to kill mobs myself is dull!

resto druid - dragonblight eu + 8 other assorted toons

I am no longer playing, in a way I miss it but it's not the same any more.. I've grown away from WoW but also I am glad as I played it for too long and couldn't stop!

You know I've played WoW on and off for a few years now but it wasn't until a week or so ago I managed to get round to doing a raid. I didn't have much clue as to what was going on but thankfully I wasn't the worst player in the group! I did Dragon Soul via LFR using my Fury Warrior.

I'm more of a casual player really, having plodded 8 characters up to 85. I have 15 levels left to go on my warlock and another 20 on my rogue and then maybe, I can finally quit for a while. They are all on Skullcrusher which I have seen decline over time with most of my WoW friends leaving for pastures new.

I've just started levelling a Horde pala on Kazzak with a friend as she's into PvP so I thought I'd give that a blast for a while to see if battlegrounds and arenas ticle my fancy.

What with WoW and Xboxing I really don't know where I find the time for life! :D

Not sure I see the 'quit' thing happening. I have 11 85's, two of which are rogues and the rest one of each class. I also have an 84, 71, 63 and 40 rogue. I have at least three of each class. :(

I used to play just nonstop. Then I got a job and wrapped the game around it. Now, I'm playing a lot less but I still thoroughly love this game I've been playing since 2006 (March).

My Lock is only 75 and I hate playing it. I've ground to a complete halt. The only thing I've levelled that was less fun was my hunter. It dinged 85 and has never been seen since.

My shammy is enhancement and I have to say it's one of my favourites to play. Of all my chars it's the one that gives me the most impression I'm doing ok - you see really see the bursts and procs kicking in.

Well, what spec are you playing your lock?

Well, you can always start playing again now. You don't even have to buy Mists. At least you can see your mates again.

phaeona said:
Hmmm switjering whether to buy mists of panda and get back into wow or not. Really enjoying having free non raiding time but really miss my guildies some who I've played with since I was a wee baby tree.

I am also debating a come-back to wow for mists of pandaria too. I was a bit addicted, but haven't played regularly for ages. My OH is still a very active player, and I want to join him again, but I never seem to find the time! My account is still active though.

Somebody needs to talk me down. I <3 rogues. I have a gnome and dwarf 85, a blood elf 84 and 71, a worgen 63, a goblin 51 - and I want to start a human. :(

Back