1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by GhostDragoness, 21 April 2014 Social URL.

1. How many WoW players do we have? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

I play! :) Level 90 Human Priest on Hellscream Server!

4. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Me Me - Level 90 Human Warlock on Stormrage, amongst others. Also have a 71 Mage, a DK, a Pally, a Rogue and a Worgen Priest and a Panda Monk - all alliance. My horde team includes Belf Mage, Rogue, also have a Goblin Warlock and undead Priest - all no higher than 40.

My level 90 is my main but the others are mostly just mucking about and often delete the lower levels to do something else. I would like to get my Ally Mage and DK up to 90 this year though.

How long you guys been playing - I am in my 8th year (I think) lol.

5. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

I've only been playing about 3 years. Got into it from my boyfriend.

I'm a bit of an alto-holic too, I cant tell you how many hunters I've had and deleted lol :p

6. Phoenix_Girl

Phoenix_Girl Well-Known Member

Oooh, I'm a WoW player here too, saw a few but wasn't sure how popular it was. Anyone alliance at all?
    :D

7. Wirik

Wirik Well-Known Member

Hah! I have 90 alliance priest, rogue, mage and warlock and 87 druid on eu-alonsus, and 90 horde rogue on eu-tarren mill...