World's fattest man taken to hospital by ambulance for surgery

Jim

Big Boy
Paul Mason, the world's fattest man, has been moved to hospital to undergo life-saving NHS treatment which could cost taxpayers tens of thousands of pounds.

I'm somewhat surprised that a Brit is the world's fattest man somehow. I also think this is going to cause outrage.

LINK HERE

Why would that surprise you Jim?

Not to cause an outrage myself, but I find that Brits are quite uninformed about food in general and ready-made meals are very affordable compared to other places in the world. Granted, takeaways are more expensive than elsewhere but this doesn't come as a shocker to me.

I'm sure people will be revolted about this too honestly.

Only in that expected it to be a Yank Peachy. ;)

Right lol, as a Canuck, I won't take offence ;)

You Canadian Peachy?

Indeed I am, I'm half English though. Living amongst the Geordies at the minute too, loving every minute of it.

That's the hospital near me! :D

I'm sure I read somewhere he got that fat on purpose to get into the Guiness Book of World Records.

Think I'd rather live in Canada thanks Peachy, I was stationed in Suffield, near Medicine hat, and loved every minute of my posting there

Aw Jim, are you not a fan of the Toon? Shame, you grow to love them. Canada's icy cold, I'm sure you'd rather stay put.

Frijj, I can't believe someone would do that to themselves to beat a record! How sad.

Nah, I loved MH, especially cross country skiing to work in the winter. :D

Haha, good for you. You seem to be more fond of it than I am.

So it would seem love.

I served with a lot of Geordie's, they are great once you get past the language barrier. ;)

The language barrier haha, nice way of putting it. I honestly find it so endearing. Every time I hear someone who's quite broad I can't help but smile. It's quite canny like :)

LOL LOL LMAO

I would have though the title would have been to an american as well
to be honest isn't the US meant to top the charts for obesity.
It makes me feel really sad for the guy you have to wonder what kind of frame his mind is in no one in the right mind would choose to get like that I think a lot more research and understanding should go into the subject

Back