worried about today day 10

saraian24

Gold Member
Its day 10 now of being super good and im worried that i will fold as i folded on day 10 last time! I now its daft but i do worry and i am not restarting again, i have to succeed and stay 100%!

don't fold!! you have done amazing to get this far and do not give in. get loads planned for today that keeps you busy. sundays are hard but try and get all your housework done or go for a walk.

I have got a few things i have to do today within the house so am going to get that done. Am yet to have first porridge so really better do that soon before temptations lead m astray! Am off over the mils this afternoon with the family for sunday dinner - i will be taking my porridge as i did last sunday. And no i didnt cheat either. Rally better throw on my crap t shirt and get the housework done!

Hey hun,

You need to cut that association with day 10..... Forget the fact that you folded on that day last time..... Today is just another day on a liquid diet & you'll fly through it. lol

I always find doing things like sorting out my wardrobes or the dreaded under the stairs cupboard help me loads.... Usually as I get everything out, then think why the hell did I start this! By the time I've got everything back in there tidy I'm way past hunger! x

I feel ok now! just been and mowed the front lawn and need the back garden to dry a bit before i attack that! Really must go and make porridge, im not hungry now though its weird and get glugging as ive not been drinking enough water the last couple of days.
Quite looking forward to going out later so the kids can see their nan and cousins and go a bit crazy!

Means i dont have to cook lol!!!

Hiya babes,
You are my inspiration to give CD another go so dont you dare fold ;)
I have contacted a CD counsellor to discuss trying this again...please let me be able to do it this time!

Hi I did CD 3 years ago and lost 4 1/2 stone I had been trying ever since then with countless reatarts and never had even 1 day completely SS.I restarted on 11th sept joined a CD group and have been 100% SS since,I never thought I would do it again and had almost given up all hope,you can keep going 10 days is fab,just keep focussed,grit your teeth and carry on,there is no reason for you to fold now you are doing so well:)

Back