Would it be so bad.....?

Have it, syn it, move on....

If you deny yourself something you REALLY want, you will end up eating 4

Go for it, mate.

Ah, calorific bargaining! If you really really really want it, if you simply could not live without another penguin bar then go for it and cut back on the same amount of syns in it tomorrow. Thats how I justify my little slip ups lol

i say if you have the syns then go for it if not then dont other wise you mite get into the habit of borrowing from tomorrow all the time instead of learning to have a little bit

i say if you have the syns then go for it if not then dont other wise you mite get into the habit of borrowing from tomorrow all the time instead of learning to have a little bit
Thats what im thinking. I used to snack all the time and its a habit im trying to stop. And i know i'll feel so much better in the morning if i don't have it! x

thing is if you have it now and you havent the syns tomorrow you will have even less syns so what happens when you fancy that chocolate tomorrow?,im all for flexi synning for an occasion but not when ya just fancying something nice anyway thats only my opinion its your choice hunny and on that note im gonna go make me a coffee cause no bugger else is gonna make me one lol

im all for flexi synning for an occasion but not when ya just fancying something nice anyway thats only my opinion its your choice hunny and on that note im gonna go make me a coffee cause no bugger else is gonna make me one lol
haha sounds like something my fiance would say (hes actually getting up to make coffee now too) x

And if he could iron my tops for work and lock up I'd be grateful :p

Call me a hippy - which most people do, but when I started SW again, I did this mind control thing. I sat down with some funky music on and imagined all the lovely things that were making me fat, subway, cream cakes, chocolate, crisps etc and I imagined them all on a table ready to eat, I then poured bleach all over them and stepped away. Then I took a black bag, put everything in the bag and took it to the wheelie bin, put all the junk in the bin and walked back into the house and grabbed an apple. Then I opened my eyes and felt much better.

Now if I feel the need for anything that I know will make me feel worse, and it's in the house, I either see if someone else wants it, or I litterally cover it in bleech and put it in the wheelie bin, a waste I know, but you can't argue with 38lbs in 8 weeks!

Natt xxx

Call me a hippy - which most people do, but when I started SW again, I did this mind control thing. I sat down with some funky music on and imagined all the lovely things that were making me fat, subway, cream cakes, chocolate, crisps etc and I imagined them all on a table ready to eat, I then poured bleach all over them and stepped away. Then I took a black bag, put everything in the bag and took it to the wheelie bin, put all the junk in the bin and walked back into the house and grabbed an apple. Then I opened my eyes and felt much better.

Now if I feel the need for anything that I know will make me feel worse, and it's in the house, I either see if someone else wants it, or I litterally cover it in bleech and put it in the wheelie bin, a waste I know, but you can't argue with 38lbs in 8 weeks!

Natt xxx

38lbs in 8 weeks??? Oh my Good God that's fantastic!! You must be over the blimmin moon!!!

Im the same as Natt, only imagine that someone has licked it and put it back in its wrapper...turns my stomach everytime!

When I'm in the grip of a choc craving and it's whispering saucily to me 'eat meeee!' I try (with varying levels of success) to transfer that lust to something else. I'll either go google a pic of Gerard Butler shirtless, or I'll go to www.missselfridge.co.uk and look at the pretty summer dresses. I prefer naked men, though - they're less expensive! :p

Only other tip I have is just to unclench the gut. Ever notice how when you're anticipating/craving food you suddenly tense up, ready for action? Your whole posture gets more rigid, your stomach is tensed up, and you're poised to launch your assault on the cupboards. Just taking a big breath, closing the eyes, and letting all those muscles relax can help. Then have a nice couple of glasses of some sweet tasting drink - Robinson's sugarfree Orange & Mango has a gorgeous flavour and can really knock a sweet craving on the head!

Back