• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Would this work?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I am currently on the TFR shakes but I don't think they are enough to keep me focused, I am losing concentration at work etc so was wondering if it would still work if I had a shake for breakfast, one for lunch then a healthy meal of say grilled chicken breast and salad for dinner? I know it wouldn't be half as fast for weight loss but I am only looking to lose a stone so speed isn't essential.

Thanks all x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Yes that would work fine.
You have 2 options-
You could have 2 shakes a meal such as chicken and veg and still stay in ketosis or you could have a normal meal and count it as a VLCD. Up to you which one think would work best for you.
As you said you will still lose weight but just not so fast! Have you talked to your pharmacist about it?

Sorry for the ignorance but what is VLCD? No I haven't I was just thinking today that surely it would work if I ate foods that kept me in Ketosis. I may go through today having shakes and introduce chicken and salad into my evening meals later in the week, thanks for your reply! :)

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Very Low Calorie Diet!
There are other diets out there such as exante where you can have a different solutions to suit you. Might be worth having a gander at because it works out a lot cheaper then LT.

Ahhh I see that makes sense! Thanks so much for clearing that up for me... I noticed your signature, how long have you been listening to Paul McKenna and would you recommend? Thanks x

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Been doing it for 3/4 days. Have to was a little skeptical about it but in the short period of time it has made such a difference!
I am eating a lot slower, not eating just for the sake of it so much and stopping when I am full up. I have lost 3.5lbs in that time so something must be working!

Wow that sounds great! I have got the Alan Carr hypnotherapy CD so going to give that a try but will also hunt out the Paul McKenna one as I do think he is brilliant, well done on your losses!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
They're around 142cals each. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do :) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 3
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 19
Syn Values 1