wow 19lb in a week!!!!!!

sammyd

hehe.. knew that would get your attention!!!!
you know if anyone else put 2lb on there wall 4 weeks on the trot id be sooo dubious? but that's meee again 2 bleedin lb.. blar, blar, blar know its text book, but nothing in my life is text book!.. i even contemplated bending the rules a little and putting sommaz else down just to look like im not trying to pull the wool!!.. but 2lb it was, so 2lb it is and the massive celebrations for bursting through the stone mark, were quashed ever so slightly due to it being 18 stone dead!! tut..
but like true sammy form i shall moan and push on!.. oh the joy of being married to me!!..:D

Yes you got my attention and I was all set to rush to the shop and bulk buy All Bran until I read your post. 2lb is consistent and I think I've joined you with the initial loss slowing down to what might be a more manageable rate. Next week will crack the 18 stone I'm sure.

well sam u were 100% right
i was nearly getting a attack bcoz i am not losing any weight, just the inch loss
by the way, i bought all bran n trust me it looked like dog food n tasted even worse :sigh:
so i ll stick with weetabix than
anyways 2 lbs is not bad , somthing is better thn nothing

goodluck

I love albran lol, and its so good for you. Much better than the flakes that have sugars added for the flaking process. I assume, sammy boy, you have a few bowls to clear yourself out? Lol. Do you eat it with milk or water?

Well done Sam! .... Keep it up :)

I love albran lol, and its so good for you. Much better than the flakes that have sugars added for the flaking process. I assume, sammy boy, you have a few bowls to clear yourself out? Lol. Do you eat it with milk or water?
omg cereal with water are you mad!!.. lol ive warmed to the albran way, im usually soo bloody hungry come brekkie time id eat owt "except with water" .. 2 bowls a day and im fine n dandy these days!..

OMG! I saw the subject title n was like o_O - but weight to you go!! x

Back