Wow! I`m in SHORTS for the first time in years!! :O

I wore shorts for the first time for YEARS last Weds for a works do. We went bowling and I was :bliss: that I was in a size 12 pair so I bought them!! Shame my thighs are so huge :( :sigh:

MoiJeansShorts030211.jpg

Please excuse the state of me, I`d just got out the bath lol X

Shame my thighs are so huge :( :sigh:

What are you on about???? Your head has definitely not caught up with your body yet - take another look Slim!

They look great - I can't even think about shorts for my hol as yet never mind a size 12 pair - Very well done!

wow good work keep it up x

Shame my thighs are so huge :( :sigh:

What are you on about???? Your head has definitely not caught up with your body yet - take another look Slim!

I can see that I`ve lost a lot of weight in comparison to before, But I still look "big" in the grand scheme of things :( If that makes sense? Xx

They look great - I can't even think about shorts for my hol as yet never mind a size 12 pair - Very well done!

Thankyou x You`ll get there :D Have you far to go? Where are going for your holibobs? Xx

wow good work keep it up x

Wow, well done! Bet you had a great night knowing you looked so good x

Thankyou both of you Xx

It was nice not to be the token "fatty" for once! Specially as most of the people I work with are all younger and slimmer than I am lol

Here is another pic from the night, I prefer this one as I think I look slimmer :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Moooooong.jpg

Now I`m worried that maybe I`m dressing too young for my age :confused::sigh: Haha, If it`s not one thing to stress about it`s another :rolleyes: Xxx

Hi Lise,

You look FAB! And, I cannot believe how young you look in comparison to your previous photos. And, what you are wearing is age appropriate for bowling.

MM

Wow! You look fab and deffo age appropriate. And ur thighs don't look big at all. Like an earlier post said, I don't think ur head has caught up with your weight loss yet xxx

Hi Lise,

You look FAB! And, I cannot believe how young you look in comparison to your previous photos. And, what you are wearing is age appropriate for bowling.

MM

Thanks Mel xXxx

Wow! You look fab and deffo age appropriate. And ur thighs don't look big at all. Like an earlier post said, I don't think ur head has caught up with your weight loss yet xxx

Thankyou x I do think I look thinner in this pic than the other one :rolleyes: lol

Re age, I`ll be 39 :eek: in a few weeks :cry:

Xxx

jeez louise you look about 16 in the pics!!!!!!!

Physically impossible for your thighs to look huge as a size 12 hon! Your head definitely needs to do some catching up if you are still looking at photos questioning if you look slim in them!

Well done you!

U look amazing!! cant wait to be in the 12's!!! And totally agree about how much younger you look in the more recent pics!! :)

I'm looking forward to the day that I too can do the same! Shorts, skirts, jeans, anything other than my leggings and longest top I can find! Lol.

Well done.

You loom fab!!! Well done x

Back