WW Buddy wanted & Old WW points, do I need to rejoin - advice pls.

Veggie Dieter

Silver Member
Hi everyone i'm doing ww by myself, I don't want to join their weekly meeting club so im counting points from the points books, points wheel etc I already have. Do I need to go to a meeting though as I've noticed people on here talking about a new WW system - any help would be great.

Im also looking for a ww buddy if anyone is interested, im a veggie with 4 stone to loose.

Thanks

Hi everyone i'm doing ww by myself, I don't want to join their weekly meeting club so im counting points from the points books, points wheel etc I already have. Do I need to go to a meeting though as I've noticed people on here talking about a new WW system - any help would be great.

Im also looking for a ww buddy if anyone is interested, im a veggie with 4 stone to loose.

Thanks

Hi hunnie,

If you want to do the new pro points then you will need to join either online/monthly pass or join at a meeting. Monthly pass gives you access to all the online trackers / recipes etc and is £19.99 per month....You'd have to go to a meeting to officially get your pro points allowance per month - most people seem to be on 29 but you may be different pending age/height/weight etc so to be sure of your exact allowance you would need to go to a meeting or sign up and the online tracker can tell you.

I think some people on here are still doing old style points so if you want to buddy up with someone you will need to find someone who does old points too. You can't do old style points officially now so if you do want to stick with the old points plan there wouldnt be any point really in going to meetings, unless you need to knowledge that you'd have to be officially weighed each week, as they would only talk about the new plan.

Everyone on here is really supportive of one another and if you post your food plan for the day on here we can give advice and support.

Good luck with your loss....

xxx

Hi hunnie,

If you want to do the new pro points then you will need to join either online/monthly pass or join at a meeting. Monthly pass gives you access to all the online trackers / recipes etc and is £19.99 per month....You'd have to go to a meeting to officially get your pro points allowance per month - most people seem to be on 29 but you may be different pending age/height/weight etc so to be sure of your exact allowance you would need to go to a meeting or sign up and the online tracker can tell you.

I think some people on here are still doing old style points so if you want to buddy up with someone you will need to find someone who does old points too. You can't do old style points officially now so if you do want to stick with the old points plan there wouldnt be any point really in going to meetings, unless you need to knowledge that you'd have to be officially weighed each week, as they would only talk about the new plan.

Everyone on here is really supportive of one another and if you post your food plan for the day on here we can give advice and support.

Good luck with your loss....

xxx

Thx so much for replying and for all your help - I'm going to stay on the old point system and keep popping on to here fpr tips - I find when im on here I don't snack which is great - Have I read your profil info right - have you lost 10 stone?

There is a Discover plan sub forum here on Minimins which is all people who are still on the old plan, so youre not alone :)

There is a Discover plan sub forum here on Minimins which is all people who are still on the old plan, so youre not alone :)

Thanks for that bit of advice - im going to post for a buddy on there.

Back