WW Diary. Many small goals lead to a happy lass.......

Okay so update from me, been AWOL for a couple of weeks sorry bout that!

So we went to London on 25 June 2016 & had the best weekend ever, this resulted in me gaining the 2lbs but I am not bothered at all about that because at WI this Wednesday I lost 4.5lbs! Eeeeeeeeek super happy with that.

The night before I went to London I met the girls for dinner, this was the first time that I ate something that wasn't planned in advance & I felt really guilty! This kinda continued for the weekend in London but to be fair I was still trying to make better choices & not have 3 meals a day just for the sake of it. Was enjoying my skinny lattes, continental brekkie from the hotel aswell. Did have lunch one day which we went to Pret so had a nice duck wrap. Only bad thing is that I really struggled on the Monday to get my head back in the zone. On the Tuesday I was fine though, back to tracking everything I eat/drink.

4lbs to go till my stone & a half! Would be so happy to get this in July.

Out tomorrow, Malmaison for a Mal burger, bacon, gruyere cheese, chips & beer to will just write off my weeklies with that as I really have no idea how to SP that.

Saturday will be right back on track.

Anyway's hope you are all well & losing the lbs along side me.

Dxxx

Eeek WI tomorrow morning.

Really hoping for a good loss, been so good all week.

People have commented on my weightloss but I still don't see any difference! Think this is normal for some of us on this weightloss experience eh?

Dxxx

WI#9

Lost 1lbs

Total Loss - -18lbs

I am super chuffed, was TOM aswell this week & had a subway for dinner last night cos I am home alone & couldn't be bothered cooking!

Having my wee WI treat of a skinny latte from Costa :p

Bought the eat out book this week just so it is easier to work out how many SP I am using when we eat out.

Hope you are all well, have a nice day.

Dxxx

Thanks my lovelies.

Feeling so bloated today.

Been such a lazy moo this week, husband has been away with work since Tuesday morning so instead of cooking when I get home I have been going to subway for a chicken tikka sub every night :eek:

Enjoyed it but feeling the effects of the bread when I have hardly eaten any since May!

Won't be making a habit of this that is for sure.

Dxxx

WI#10

Lost 2lbs

Total Loss - -20lbs

I am so happy, I am so happy, I am so so so happy!!!

Eeeeeeeeek 20lbs, 20 freaking lbs gone from my body forever.

Next shiny 7 next week (fingers crosssed)

Dxxx

WI#11

Gained 3lbs

Total Loss - -17lbs

Eurghhhhhh why do we do this to ourselves, whyyyyyyyy!

I am so mad at myself, lost my way from Thursday last week. Fell into old bad habits & before you know it 2 weeks of weight losses back on.

Back on track today for sure.

Dxxx

Back