WW Diary. Many small goals lead to a happy lass.......

MISSLSR

Gold Member
Hi peeps,

My name is Dolly, I am 33 years old & last week I joined WW on the Smart Points Plan.

I have my first WI tomorrow & I am looking forward to seeing the result of a week on plan.

Start weight - 16st 7lbs (231lbs)
Goal weight - 10st 7lbs (147lbs)

Would love to get there in 2016, but from past experience I am not going to be too firm on the date just as long as I get there in the end.

Dxxx

Just went for a lovely 15 minute walk on my morning break instead of sitting reading the news :)

Dxxx

On a roll people , went for another nice walk on my 15 minute afternoon break.

According to my fitbit I am on 6 fitpoints today!

Dxxx

Thanks Loz.
Had lunch & went for another wee march around town, 22 minutes in the drizzly rain :whacky068:

Dxxx

That's dedication!

I managed a run today...across the car park to the car from work! - I had no intention of getting wet!

Got my determined face on.

Husband is taking me out for fish & chips for dinner so had a look on the app & the highest SP's for fish & chips is for the Hungry House so will just go with that to log it in my food diary.

Looking forward to it mmmmmmmmm

Dxxx

In work until 6.30pm & it looks glorious outside - wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want some sun!

Off for the rest of the weekend though after today, oh actually I need to come in to work on Sunday night at 9.30pm for system testing but getting double time for it so might aswell.

In between trying to lose the lbs I am also trying to get rid of my debt, save for a house, save for a holiday & christmas - eurgh the list of things is never ending.

Dxxx

Well done on a fabulous loss D! :)
I hope the stresses aren't getting to you too much - so long as you keep chipping away at everything, things will fall into place soon x

I am getting slightly better at dealing with it all, started to write everything down so that will definitely help.

Well according to my home scales I am now down 13lbs! Eeeeeeeek so happy.

Dxxx

Back