Leanneg1983

Friday
Smirky
jilly78

Saturday
ljc87

Sunday
Kagome75

I had forgotten the other day to add the list of names!

Monday
Sooshine
ScottishJewel
Purple_rain

Tuesday

Wednesday
Dia Duit Puisin
likklebex
Zebredy
Cherrysummer

Thursday
Leanneg1983

Friday
Smirky
jilly78

Saturday
ljc87

Sunday
Kagome75

Ive added my name to the list, i weigh in monday. I lost another 3lb at my weigh in yesterday.

Wednesday for me :)

I started WW this week on Wednesday, does that make my weigh in next Tuesday evening?

- Sorry being silly, I always weigh myself in the morning so mine will be Wednesdays :)

Last edited:
Hiya peeps, after 9 months of Friday morning weigh ins, i have now changed it too a Sunday. I will see what the scales tommorrow have in store for me. Godd luck everyone x

Monday
Sooshine
ScottishJewel
Purple_rain

Tuesday

Wednesday
Dia Duit Puisin
likklebex
Zebredy
Cherrysummer

Thursday
Leanneg1983

Friday
Smirky
jilly78

Saturday
ljc87

Sunday
Kagome75
Weston

I weigh in on a Monday :)

Monday
Sooshine
ScottishJewel
Purple_rain
HBB

Tuesday

Wednesday
Dia Duit Puisin
likklebex
Zebredy
Cherrysummer

Thursday
Leanneg1983

Friday
Smirky
jilly78

Saturday
ljc87

Sunday
Kagome75
Weston

*Fingers crossed for you* :)

Hi im on WW discovery doing it alone and wi is Monday - lost 7 lb today on 1st wi.

You're not doing it alone.... you've got us! :D

Hiya, i've just started back on WW today so my WI will be Monday! Fingers crossed my first week goes well, so far so good :)

Im starting tonight!
So my WI will be Monday too.
I have also signed up for Zumba classes 7 Legs Bums and Tums too!

Good Luck Everyone!

Ruth
x

I'm doing the Discover Plan, at home my weigh in is normally a Monday :)

Apparently on Wii Fit I should weigh myself everyday but I'm not so sure about that! :S

Apparently on Wii Fit I should weigh myself everyday but I'm not so sure about that! :S

Oh I know! It gets really obsessive after that!

I think you should just do what you want to :)

Ruth
x

How did you get on with you wi today?

Thanks for the support!

I Gained 1lb from last night but I was wondering if that was because you can gain or lose 2lbs a day due to random fluctuation, I may well weigh myself before dinner as it's the same kind of time.

That is also why I was going to weigh in once a week so that it would an even representation *fingers crossed!*

I've also started a food diary on here so that I can make sure I am fessing up when it goes pear shaped and see if I'm miscounting anything!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the support!

I Gained 1lb from last night but I was wondering if that was because you can gain or lose 2lbs a day due to random fluctuation, I may well weigh myself before dinner as it's the same kind of time.

That is also why I was going to weigh in once a week so that it would an even representation *fingers crossed!*

I've also started a food diary on here so that I can make sure I am fessing up when it goes pear shaped and see if I'm miscounting anything!

Thanks again!

Only try to weight yourself officially once a week at the same time. You can fluctuate up to about 5lbs in a single day, depending on food/water consumption, and obviously if you've 'been', etc. :)

Wow! Thanks a bunch! :D I weighed in on my normal day on week 1+2 and over those 2weeks I've lost 6lb

Well ignoring my Wii Fit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back