X FACTOR...

micheleking

WOHOO XFACTOR IS ON SOON ... having a bad day all... so need someonthing to take my mind off things..
i so enjoy x factor.. wish i looked like Dani and a figure of cheryl cole.... and the money of simon.. mm as for Lewi... dont know on that score lol..
my fav to win is Matt.. mmmm hes a bit of alrite!!! welcome in my bed ANYTIME!!!.. WORSE PERSON IS WAGNER!!! WHAT A TIT!! mmm now thats taken the edge off the hunger pains lol

me too I love it and cant wait for I'm a celeb tomorrow too !!!! I want Aiden to win , think he has something very different to offer the music industry ( and he reminds me of johnny depp mmmmmm)
I like Matt too but dont think he has anything different to bring , and paige is fab too :)

Woooo I can't wait haha. Going to relax and watch harry hill then x factor :)
I love Rebecca she has an amazing voice and is so stylish! I really don't like Katie and I dont know why. She just annoys me! And I have a thing for Harry from that boy band but he's far too young for me lol.

Matt all the way - I love Cher too and she lives not far away from me ... but Matt Matt Matt..

can't wait I love Sat nights x

Matt all the way for me. I think Dannii is looking fabulous and is obviously in her prime - she is outdoing Cheryl every week for me in the fashion stakes!

MMM MATT for me anyday.. i dont like cher sorry i think shes got an attitude problem

Becca for me and cher? she gets on my flamin wick with all her gangsta face pulling

Rebecca was amazing!!!! Cher was alright but she is constantly gurning haha. I hate the facial expressions she pulls!

i hate cher wannabe and katie weasel.
Matt to win. awesome singer.
Wagner for christmas no1 just to pee cowell off. lol
LOVE Mary too.

Wagner to win ;)

Back