*Off topic* X Factor

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
Our forum seems to be all about Slim Fast lets have some off topics to keep it interesting :D

1) Who do you want to win the X Factor and why?
2) Who do you think will go this week?
3) Who do you want to go this week?
4) Do you think Jamie deserved to go last week?
5) If you could bring back 1 act that has gone who would it be?

I want Olli to win cos I think he's like a mix of Robbie Williams and Will Young, I've said that since his audition, I'm not just repeating Simon :p

I think Lloyd will go this week

The twins should go! Who the heck is voting for them anyway?! They are very entertaining but they're on the X Factor not Britains got talent!!

Personally I thought everyone except Stacey was crap last week (maybe that's just cos I like Queen so much) however I thought last week was Lloyds best week so far

I would bring back Miss Frank! I thought they were awesome, and I wanted them to win :wave_cry:

the little geordie lad is my fav to win... Joe something?

SO BLOODY GLAD THOSE BOYS WENT!!! HATE HATE HATE THEM!!!
sorry

I want either Stacy or Olli to win.

So glad the twins went - the joke was wearing v thin!!!

I think I am addicted to X Factor - wondering what to do with my life when it ends lol

Part of me is hoping this will be the alst season of X Factor. not only have this lot of finialists been the least talented bunch I have ever heard, the behaviour of both the judges and the public has been appalling.
As far as the twins go, they can't sing to save their lives, and yes thwy are hyperactive and annoying-but does that give grown men and women the right to actually verbally attack them in the street, do they deserve death threats/ of course not. it's a joke and a total disgrace.
And as for botox bimbo Minogue-what does she know about music anyway? She's just living off her sister's fame more than anything else. let'sjust hope if there is antother series, Simon gets shot of her!

i would like Joe to win....

oh yes i would buy his songs.... i think he is really good..

Back