Xenical and eating out

Kattty

Hi how do you handle eating out with friends or partners do you opt for a healthy option does planning in advance make it easier and another thing I'd like to ask is if its sprung on you while your out that your partner or friend wants to grab something to eat how easy is that to deal with I only ask that as sometimes if me and my boyfriend are out in our town he will sometimes say lets go pub and grab a bite I obviously don't want to be saying oh no I can't do that as there must be healthy options you can pick

Hi there. I went to Pizza Express the other day and just requested a tomato pasta dish and specified that it must have no fat or oil in it. Had it bulked up with mushrooms and peppers and had a side salad. It was fine! My friend had a pizza and i couldn't stop looking at the shiny oil and feeling quite disgusted at it! Lol.... My husband now knows not to suggest going to the pub for a quick bite, im trying really hard to stay motivated and wouldn't appreciate going to a pub lunch with being able to plan ahead, i.e look at the menu, talk to the pub etc.. Im too easily swayed so have to stay away from temptation and so far how and the kids have been very supportive of that.:) Good luck! X

Ta pudders we usually go wetherspoons and at least now you can see the cal content in there food plus you can check out the fat content using mfp found that quite useful today I just don't want to end up being a killjoy saying no I can't do this and no I can't have that seen as its me thats on the diet not everyone around me someone told me on one of my other posts the minute you start telling yourself that things are of limits there is a chance you won't succeed it seems to be about getting the healthy balance right and my doc has told me once my bmi is 30 he will take me of these tabs

Absolutely..although i guess it works both ways...if you start off thinking that you may go off course then you're bound to. I figured that its tough crap if my friends and family think im a killjoy..im doing this for me and they should support me...(plus i don't have time to be sitting on the toilet with the tango surprise! :) lol

Ha ha.

Sounds funny hearing you calling me pudders ...lol...that is what my nearest and dearest call me..lol

Yes am hoping to avoid the tango part lol I know you can still go out and do stuff you just need to make changes that's all and I think now most places know that people do like to have a healthy options

Absolutely..although i guess it works both ways...if you start off thinking that you may go off course then you're bound to. I figured that its tough crap if my friends and family think im a killjoy..im doing this for me and they should support me...(plus i don't have time to be sitting on the toilet with the tango surprise! :) lol

You probably wouldn't make it to the toilet with tango it's such a surprise (at least so I'm told ;))

Back