Xenical and Slimming World

Has anyone done slimming world/weight watchers whilst taking Xenical??

I am thinking of popping along to th Slimming World club tonight, just wondered if anyone has done this or is doing this?

thanx xx

I have done Slimming world and xenical and just about to come back to it.

It works really well together. Any questions feel free to ask.

i thought about doing that but is slimming world a low fat diet ???

if i go to a club i tend to get all stressed up so i am just weighing myself for now.................:)

You can adapt the Slimming world recipes, and yes there are some you can't have, but I have as Rachel said lost almost 3 stone doing Slimming world and taking the tablets.

There are also a few more who have lost loads of weight doing it

I've recently gone back to WW and in so far I've lost 7.5lbs in two weeks! (I've also upped my exercise so it's not just WW) I've not really changed what I eat so much, because everything was fairly low fat for obvious reasons, but I think the slight shift in perceptions of what/how much I was eating has given my body a bit of a boost these past two weeks. A lot of the recipes do tie in with Xenical.

I am the kind of person who benefits from a weekly support group, but with four other ladies in my dept at work on WW, we share ideas/tips etc - its getting unfortunate for the ladies in our dept who aren't on the plan!!

I was going to slimming world, and was having a rough time with family issues and such, and was generally loosing 1lb here and there or stsand one week i put on 1/2 lb and the woman that weighed me said....wait for it....."why are you bothering....i mean really why are you even bothering to come here...do you even try??" I was so shocked I simply said, "well obviously i like giving you my money" picked up my things and left..I never went back...was too shocked in all honesty!

But saying that, I will follow SW when i start tomorrow!

x

Oh my gosh! That's horrible.... please tell me you reported this person...
It gives sw a bad name... and for those like me who are wanting to start!

At first i didnt, but so many people told me i should i rang the leader and spoke to her, who was as equally horrified as everyone else ive told...it deeply upset me and I wont go back, not to be judged in that manner.

Yes very glad you reported her. !

Back