Xenical - New

clarissabell

Hi

I started Xenical today after a doctor finally listened and was prepared to give it a go! I have always been big as far back as I can remember - never managed to stick with diets. I done Lighter Life 2 years ago and lost 7 stone and love the way I looked was loving the gym! Unfortunately I had a umbilical hernia and wanted to tone my belly so had a repair op which gave me an infection so was unable to exercise and was ill for some time so the weight started creeping on! I then had pneumonia and was in hospital again so never managed to get back to where I was and here I am 5 stone heavier again!

I emotion eat and the reason I am this weight is obviously because I overeat and dont make the right choices although I know how to eat the right foods! So as I cannot afford to do LL again decided to gice this a go! Worried about all the horror stories but have to have this as a deterant not eat the wrong foods!

Any advise and would love to here some success stories!:sigh:

Hiya clarissabell and welcome

I don't have any advise and i'm not a success story yet but i will be one day :)

Just wanted to wish you luck.

Hiya Clarissabell, and welcome to Minis :)
There are many horror stories about Xenical:rolleyes:, but as long as you stick to a low fat diet, ( and also try to keep the food you eat to to 5% fat or less), then you should have no side effects at all :)
You can register with Xenical online (go here) and they will give support with their nurses (regular phone calls) and also you'll get freebies sent to you too :)
Just holler if you need any help :)
xx

All diets like most things have horror stories so don't let that put you off :)
Wishing you all the best and hope you suceed in your targets :)

Welcome,
Just to add to what alibabee said the MAP support will also send you things in the post that will help, however being only on Xenical myself 4 weeks I joined online then rang as hadn't heard anything. They said to get the mailings had to telephone and speak with a nurse, you dont get them from registering online alone, so you may want to ring them on 0800 731 7138. Have your box of tablets with you when you call as they will need the batch no printed on the box.
Good luck:D

Hi Clarissabell,

I`m afraid I haven`t started taking it yet, So have no advice.

Just want to welcome you and wish you good luck!

LiSe xX

Back