xenical (side effects)

started on xenical 5 days ago and had a boiled egg on toast for breakfast.a bagal with low fat dairyleh and ham for lunch. just got the side effects. orange oil!! what have i done wrong?? help me someone!! iv'e read what other people have said. where have i gone wrong.

cherry cookie
xxxxxx:confused::confused::confused:

Probably the egg - the yolks are more than 5g per 100g of fat. Also, i dont have dairylea, but check the packet that it is also under 5g per 100g. Good luck, i hope you find the cause so you can avoid in future! x

Not sure what would have caused the side effects, I've had fried eggs with no ill effects. Maybe the bagel, cheese and ham came to more than 15g fat in a meal. Do bagels have fat? Can only advise to check the packets.

Hope this was only a blip!

vanda

defo the egg hun!! Bagles are below, dairlylea are and so is ham!! unless you have used butter or some thing?

What did you have yesterday? it may be a delayed reaction?

xxxx

i heard somewhere that it can take up to 36 hours for the bad side effects to make an appearance, so it may not be what you've eaten today. i'd still go with the egg though, they're pretty dodgy for most people so i avoid them altogether lol x

cherrycookie - have you had a gastric bypass or are you taking xenical?

hope you find the culprit. I haven't eaten eggs yet and am going to stay clear I think lol

Charlie xx

hope you find the culprit. I haven't eaten eggs yet and am going to stay clear I think lol

Charlie xx

I would try them if i was you. Everyone is different. I have one egg and one yolk in an omlette and i am always ok with that

xxxx

Had a teeny tiny bit of my son's scrambled egg yesterday. It was so creamy and yummy. Trouble is I love eggs and struggle to stop at one, so thnig I will just have none for now

i'm on xenical now and on the 6month program to loose weight through my pct. i have said i would want a gastric bypass thats the aim goal!!

Back