XX Saturday hour by hour XX

AllyKat

Hello everyone, Hope Saturday is going diet-well. Just having my first shake and glass of water. Am off to use a voucher I have been keeping for 2 years since i was given it by friends - for a treatment at a spa!! Tonight I'm going to a choc fondue party a friend is hosting - luckily I think she will be very understanding about the diet so not awkward will-you-eat-moments.

Woke up with a stonking headache. Don't know why I have it. I never get headaches. Taken two fast nurofen. Today can only get better. Seeing my 7 year old niece today. I am taking her to a pottery cafe to paint pottery. It is more for me than her actually lol! I love painting, but she thinks it's a bit boring! But she's quite into the idea of painting something nice for her mum for Xmas. I'll take a malt toffee bar to have with my coffee there.

Frances the pottery cafe sounds great - think I'd enjoy that too!

I'm having a quiet (very quiet) day as I'm back under a no talking rule due to having laryngitis and I'm avoiding going out in the cold etc as much as possible till the whole virus thing goes away.

Going to spend the day on here and the net (might do some Christmas shopping that way), and snuggled on the sofa reading and watching tv ...... and drink lots and lots of fluids of course :)

Sounds like a lovely day too -- perfect duvet day!

Got to the "how to start and be strong on CD" thread and print off your Christmas tree to colour lol! I have. A stone by Christmas, but I am including this week so I have only 10lbs to go!

Oh yes, now colouring in is another thing I love --- in fact I still usually get myself a colouring book and pencils for over the Christmas holidays :)

Where in lancs are you Katie?
Lynne x

Frances - I hope the headache shifts and you enjoy the pottery painitng.

Katie - I'd forgotten how fun colouring in is!

Just come back after using the inidian head massage vouceher. It was incredibly relaxing. i really enjoyed it (and its not food!).

Trace - hang on in there.

Francesmag, thanks for mentioning about nurofen - I wasn't sure if we could take them as I take the round ones (I think they are suger-coated). I get such bad period pain (I had done since I started my period when I was 12). I have to take 5 nurofen at a time (that probably isn't advised, but it's the only way I can function with the pain - I have to do loads of tummy exercises aswell to reduce the pain).

I can't take aspirin or paracetamol, as the powder taste makes me be sick.
My period hasn't started yet, thank goodness - but I'm sure it will start soon as I was due on the 20th (I'm not pregnant!!, I haven't had a boyfriend for a while!!!!)

Im in Rossendale so its quite a bit away from you. Thought you might be blackburn or somewhere close and was going to take you for a coffee when you were better . awwww. never mind lol
Lynne x

Evening everyone, hope everyone is having good day!

I've been very busy today, got my daughters 9th birthday sleepover tonight, got 3 9 yr olds here and my head is pounding already!! 2 more arriving soon...eeek!!

Now to keep away from the nibbles!

xx

Im in Rossendale so its quite a bit away from you. Thought you might be blackburn or somewhere close and was going to take you for a coffee when you were better . awwww. never mind lol
Lynne x

Lynne I'd happily meet for a coffe - I work in Burnley but one day a week I work in Rawtenstall.

Im hanging in - got my hair done today.

I am either going to make the most disgusting or orgasmic cd meal. Frozen / melted choc tetra, with hot walnut sauce.

While i get my jammys on and ready for im a celebrity.

Back