xxx thursdayxxhr by hrxxx

susan70

Gold Member
Morning.xx

I saw you are still using tues daily so thought i would give you a new one.lol

aww thanks susan, see we're all a bit rubbish at this daily lark without you!!

ok, well, had rubbish day yesterday! was doing well til tea time then hubby decided on a takeaway and I was kidding myself into thinking i could just have a little bit chicken and bensprouts and that would be fine...oh no!! so after a major lapse, i am not going to beat myself up about it and today will be better ( i said that yesterday too!) hmm not sure what's going on in my head at the moment. In the office today though so that should keep me on track.

so far 1 glass of water and 2 coffees...done!

Have a great day all!!

xx

where is everyone???

ok...i'll just natter to myself...

½ a hot vanilla shake and another coffee done!

xx

I have been struggling alot recently too Lelly. It's definately the time of year!

I'm swapping to Atkins until new year, as I'm just wasting shakes at the min, it's a nightmare!

So I totally feel your pain as I had a pizza last night!

thanks zoboxx I can't tell if it's the time of year or whether i'm so close to goal (even though i want to go a bit lower) or if it's because i'm not due to weigh-in again til 30th and i've started relaxing a bit before next week...aarrgghh!! just want to keep shouting at myself for messing about!

So...spicy tomato soup on my desk , 2nd litre of water and another coffee, all ok so far!

xx

Morning again lovelies.xxx

lost anotherlb this week, ive been losing a steady lb per week since leaving cd so im very happy with the way things are going.xx

Just finished my christmas shopping, just food stuff to do now.x

Treated myself to some new black trousers and a nice top both in a size 12, woohoo, last year I was buying a size22, what a difference a year makes.lol

well done on your 1lb Susan, you're doing really well with ww, that's nice and consistent. Woohoo on the size 12's too! yay you!

xx

I'd say it's definately the time of year. So much temptation & yummy food!

pleased to report i've had an excellent day! phew! just had my last shake and it's nearly time for bed.

1 day at a time!!

xx

Back