Y is Minimins so called ...

Just read that post... does that mean that it's MiniMins 2nd birthday next Saturday? Just wondering :)

Becky, i'm shocked! Lol! We have quite a few relatives on here....cat and irene, spooks and andrea, G and Susan....Oh and I stalk KD for a living xx

never knew that either, what a great son he is!!!

Wow!!! I never knew Pierce was Mini's son!!! My son won't even wipe a dish!!!! Mini - treasure him - you should be very proud! Pierce - thanks for everything!

I didn't know Mini's son was Pierce or that he created Minimum's. What a sweetie he is.

Thank you Pierce, big cuddles for you and your mum.

x

How lovely. Thank you Pierce - right from the heart (as Bryan Adams would say) x

:wow: Taz! Minimins inspirational, YOU inspirational. Must raise a glass on your birthday :party0036: Be with you in spirit ;) if you know what I mean :D

i have a tshirt which says.. "i heart Pierce" and then on the back it says.. "only when he sorts out my tournament"..

x x

We should defo get those uniforms Kitteh..

Blue tops, various messages on them, and sashes that say "Late night spammers" xxx

Well done to Pierce and Mini and the team of little helpers on here I hope you realise how you have helped changed my life, a massive thankyou to you all!

I just think it's SO amazing that minis was created almost by accident. It must have been fate. I'm so glad you are all here.

Yes, changing lives is what it's all about isn't it? I think (I hope) I am a changeling in the making x

Keep on posting Sandy. You are an inspiration - and part of what minimins is all about for me x

You are defo included mrs D xx

Back