Silver Member
Anyone else a fan?

Discovered these a few weeks ago and already have:

True rose (medium jar) complete with tray & shade

Loves me loves me not (small jar)

Fluffy towels (small jar)

Chamomile tea (small jar)

And just treated myself today to a 12pk of baby powder tea lights :D

They will bankrupt me lol. Anybody else have anything Yankee & what scents are they? :)

Im a YK lover I found the tarts are better than the tea lights for fragrance . Ilove Sparkling Snow , Baby Powder, Midnight Air Im not keen on the fruit ones.

I saw them today in the works too, it reminded me to check a shop out in the town where people had mentioned they sell yankee candles, so I didn't try the cheaper ones unfortunately.

I've not got any fruity ones yet, I love fresh smells and fruity things always make me want to eat them. How many syns in a yankee tart? Haha bleurgh.

My little addiction to Yankees has come at the right time anyway, at least people know to buy me them for my birthday instead of chocolates now lol :D

I have never heard if woodwick? Enlighten me please lol

I bought my mum a tart burner for Mother's Day and 3 tarts that relate to holidaying. Sun & sand, costal waters and beach walk, she's always swanning off abroad so I thought it was cute and clever lol but I'm jealous, I have none of them scents, nor the burner! Told her they might go AWOL one day ;)

I love Yankee Candles especially their Christmas range! I bought a load in the sales to keep me going :D I have a couple of tarts but stupidly enough, not a burner lol..need to remember to buy one! x

I need a burner too I was looking on eBay today

I love my Yankee tarts :D

My favourites are camomile tea, red velvet cake, strawberry buttercream, vanilla lime and vanilla satin. Love the foody, sweet smells the most!

I have had a couple of the big jars over the years but I love the tarts for variety x

I really need a burner and lots of tarts.

My first candle my Boyf bought for me but he couldn't resist buying the shade and tray to go with it, makes a brill ornament.

I love camomile tea too! It's quite strong and clean smelling :)

I love the candles, I've got the one which smells like Bakewell tarts, the wedding one and the Christmas one.
ive never seen the baby powder one but that sounds lush xxx

Oooooh I'd want to eat the bake well tart one! Nom nom lol. Baby powder smells just like Johnson's

I love the little tarts, they smell stronger than the candles and last ages too. We have had so many different ones but I like the sweeter smelling ones the best, we have a cherry bake well one going as I type x

What is the cherry bakewell one actually called? I love the black cherry tart but have never seen a cherry bakewell one - sounds right up my street!

Burning strawberry buttercream today :)

I can't remember what its called, I've just gone to check our cupboard to check the label for you but we have none left. There is a yankee candle factory shop just 5 minutes from my house, think I'll take a trip there tomorrow :)

Ah yes, got that one! It's a Christmas special so I horde them hehe ;) You'll like black cherry if you like cherries in snow and you can get that one all year round too :)

Anyone else a fan?

Discovered these a few weeks ago and already have:

True rose (medium jar) complete with tray & shade

Loves me loves me not (small jar)

Fluffy towels (small jar)

Chamomile tea (small jar)

And just treated myself today to a 12pk of baby powder tea lights :D

They will bankrupt me lol. Anybody else have anything Yankee & what scents are they? :)

Haven't liked many of the smells but ages ago got my dad a car freshener (those things you hang from themirror.It smelt of new leather. Loved it. They no longer do it. RATS!

Back