Yankee Candles

The Cinnamon one is fantastic, the only problem is it makes me hungry. :)

Yes I love them, don't buy any other scented candles as they don't compare.

I buy the tester candles, which are bigger than the tea lights and more reasonably priced than the larger one - means I can have lots of them.

Favourite, not sure too many to choose from.

B&Q have some large ones for £13.The Hot cocoa is suppose to be nice.(so I was told)

Hot cocoa is a bit of a rarity I believe! Sounds lovely, I love the foody smells :)

I've just started getting reed diffusers. I love the sweetpea scentedones.

ive got a huge rose one and its so nice, its nearly all used up though cause ive constantly got it burning

I love Yankee Candles but unfortunately my small income means I can't afford them as often as I would like. How long do the tarts burn for?

The tarts burn for a good while - I usually leave them burning until the tea light goes out and depending on the scent I get a good three or four uses per tart. So if you were cannier than you could get even longer out of one tart! You can also break them up and mix flavours too which is fun. :) Some last longer than others I find - red velvet and vanilla lime are particularly strong. I don't get the big candles or votives any more as I find the tarts to be much better and cheaper :) x

The tarts burn for a good while - I usually leave them burning until the tea light goes out and depending on the scent I get a good three or four uses per tart. So if you were cannier than you could get even longer out of one tart! You can also break them up and mix flavours too which is fun. :) Some last longer than others I find - red velvet and vanilla lime are particularly strong. I don't get the big candles or votives any more as I find the tarts to be much better and cheaper :) x

Thanks :D what prices do you pay for them, if you don't mind me asking?

I've seen some on Ebay for 99p with free postage, is that good? x

Asda now sell them too :) £1 per tart. Not sure on candle prices. I usually buy 25% off ones

Thanks :D what prices do you pay for them, if you don't mind me asking?

I've seen some on Ebay for 99p with free postage, is that good? x

The tarts are about £1.10 I think usually so 99p is good! It's worth checking places like Asda, B&M etc as they sometimes have scents that are US only as a special offer, on the cheap too! x

Not that I know of :(

There is probably one near you but it might be a few hours away, maybe you could find one that has a hallmark and go there a few times a year or something and stock up, I go to clarks village which is a village of outlet stores here in Somerset they have a hallmark which sells Yankee candles and also they sell top brand candles in denners around Christmas I got one, can't remember the brand but it was original £20 and I got it for about £10

I usually get mine from Boundary Mill or a place called Candle Essence :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get mine from a dedicated Yankee shop but they also sell them in my local Clinton Cards and recently have had a small range in Boots! Worth a look xxx

Qvc do a great selection and cheaper than the shops buy obviously you have to buy sets not just one sampler or tart. But in the long run they are much cheaper. I'm totally addicted to Yankee! My favs are lavender vanilla and lemon lavender, sparkling lemon and spiced orange :)

What sort of burner do you need for the tarts? Do they get messy? I currently have a large sun and sand yankee candle on the go!

Back