yay for me!

Well am not a fat slob thank u very much.... u being a couple of stone overweight, does dis mak U a fat slob.... no, so pls dont call anyone ere a fat slob

well you clearly didn't actually read my post.
Just jump onto the drama train, I've seen it so many times.

Anyway, I will be leaving, because I could sit her defending myself and getting more and more defensive until I get banned or I could just leave with some dignity. Its human nature to seek out someone to vilify, it simply gives the rest of a tribe a sense of unity in loathing that individual. I am not going to sit here and remain the verbal punch bag because I'm not some bizarre kind of masachist.

If anyone wants to tell me 1 to 1 what a complete ***** I am feel free to ask for my email and I will take you on. I don't feel 10 to 1 is fair odds. ^_^

I think maybe admin should lock this post now?!

I would like to say one thing though......most people don't read a post how the author intends. This is, in part, what emoticons are for. I wish everyone would actually think and re-read before they post.

:D

i think she is just a drama queen!!!!! and it should be locked coz it will go on and on and on :( she sounds like a very angry girl :( "i will take u on" bit much..!!!

Back