yay saved old clothes fit

natalieann

Silver Member
hi everyone, 7 years ago just before i got preggers with my daughter my mum bought me a lovely long coat, always looked really smart in it, i then had my kids and its not fitted for 7 years, i never could bring myself to throw it away, last time i tried it on i could not even make the side meet to fasten the buttons, they would not meet and where at my hips on each side

decided to try it on this morning thinking im gona really upset myself here when it dont fit, and omg i slipped it on and fastened the buttons right up the middle, its a little tight so wont wear it out yet but another 5lbs gone and it will be perfect, :D:D

im shocked as its one of those items you save thinking one day you get into and never do, 7 bloomin years but i got there lol:bliss:

when i used to wear it before i was baggy to be honest, but im still chuffed, i was 10st back then and still a way off that which is my target

Well done Natalieann, keep it up and I'm sure you will fit your coat next week x

That's brilliant Nat!

I was having a bit of a clear out yesterday too.....came across some size 18 trousers so thought that I'd try them on for a laugh and I could put them on without undoing them! Must take a photo and upload it as it might give people some idea as to what 3 stone or so loss (my total loss since the beginning of last year) looks like in the flesh!

It's the most wonderful feeling isn't it? Reclaiming your wardrobe!:D

Thanks fantastic! I bet your over the moon!:D Wont be long before it fits!

X

Well done Natalieann, keep it up and I'm sure you will fit your coat next week x

yeah hopefully;)

That's brilliant Nat!

I was having a bit of a clear out yesterday too.....came across some size 18 trousers so thought that I'd try them on for a laugh and I could put them on without undoing them! Must take a photo and upload it as it might give people some idea as to what 3 stone or so loss (my total loss since the beginning of last year) looks like in the flesh!

It's the most wonderful feeling isn't it? Reclaiming your wardrobe!:D
lol that would be good actually, id love to do it with my size 20s, but given them all to charity
Thanks fantastic! I bet your over the moon!:D Wont be long before it fits!

X
:D:D

That's fantastic Nat :D Great feeling isn't it :D xx

That's brilliant, it's things like this that motivates us even more. I was out yesterday visiting a friend and she said I looked amazing and l also looked so much smaller :)) That was a boost and made me feel awesome.

That's fantastic Nat :D Great feeling isn't it :D xx

That's brilliant, it's things like this that motivates us even more. I was out yesterday visiting a friend and she said I looked amazing and l also looked so much smaller :)) That was a boost and made me feel awesome.

Well Done! That's really motivating and I can't wait till my clothes get too big x

cheers guys

thats fab hun! well done. i mannaged to do my size 22 coat up without the buttons tugging this week lol feels great, i cant wait untill it is too big :) iv given all my 20's and 18's away (havent fitted into a 16 since 1997) but i kept 1 size 20 combats that ill keep trying on and hopefully they will be huge in a few months.

have you thought of buying something in a few sizes too small so that you can one day get into it?
i think i might go and treat myself to a size 16 and hang it on my wardrobe like alot of others have done, they say it really helps them to focus on where they want to get to.
i wonder how much id need to lose to get into a size 16? huumm? xxx

hi nat i posted on here but it appears it didnt add it lol, well done chick xx

hi nat i posted on here but it appears it didnt add it lol, well done chick xx

lol kell no prob i wonder if you actually remember the coat lol

Back