Yazoo Chocolate Milk

Can someone please help me and tell me the sin value on a green day of a lovely tasting Yazoo chocolate milk please. Cant seem to find value anywhere. Thanks Its a 472ml bottle.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Campina Yazoo, Milk Drink, all varieties, ambient 500ml bottle[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
16 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 16 Syns
green.gif
Green 16 Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asterisked products: If any product displays a * alongside, it is Free Food
when all the visible fat and skin is removed.
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
Hi,

This is for 500ml but i think it should be close enough :)

Hi, i hate milk but love the chocolate yazoo, i foubd out by doing a google search that a 200ml snack size bottle of chocolate yazoo is 7syns. Am i right in thinking that i healthy extra's contain 6syns each. So i could have a yazoo every morning as my healthy extra A and just add one syn to my syn allowance?

Whilst i'm talking about syns does anyone know the value of weetabix chocolate chip minis?? I eat them dry for breaksfat (as i hate milk)

xx

Hi, I know you are new so just letting you know that the moderators really don't like people posting the same question in lots of different places. By the way I've replied to your post in the Healthy Extra section.

Back