Yes!!!Am in ketosis!!

Well done!! It'll be easier for you now then!

I'm on 790 and stupidly had some light mayo with my green salad as I'd run out of the usual dressing I use....I came out of ketosis almost straight away and really really struggled last night but with support from my family and a friend all saying 'don't do it and remember your end goal' I even had my 11 yr old daiughter saying to be 'believe in yourself that's what you always say to me!' anyway I got through it and I'm gladly back in ketosis today!!

Sorry for rambling on...Good luck with the rest of your week.

Tx

awe well done, i was on day 3 yesterday of restart and it was showing some, then i had a stupid kebab last night and this morning its back to beige urghh...

good luck for the rest of the week, cant wait to see what you have lost..

awe well done, i was on day 3 yesterday of restart and it was showing some, then i had a stupid kebab last night and this morning its back to beige urghh...

good luck for the rest of the week, cant wait to see what you have lost..

Believe me if I was anywhere near a kebab last night I'd have eaten it!! Just start again. It's not easy but stay focused on the end goal. It can only get easier!

Tx

I know the feeling..we drove past McDonald's today and oh did it smell nice!!But BF is very supportive and told me to remember I would feel so muich better being slimmer,and then started talking about cars to take my mind off it.Bless.
I have luckily always gone into ketosis fairly quickly but 3 days is a record even for me I think.
Tiara glad you're back in ketosis...no more mayo!
And amethyst no more kebabs!!!

Well done you just wait til you jump on those scales in 4 days time :) xx

Back